TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Vivi for strawhat :shocking:
Vivi and Kyros>>>>Yamato and Carrot.

I remember reading a theory that Vivi would eat a logia lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Top 3 favourite crews/organisations?

In my case itโ€™s currently:
1. Marines
2. Beast Pirates
3. Revolutionary army
1. Blackbeard Pirates.
2. Marines.
3. Rocks.

:smart:
Post automatically merged:

Whatโ€™s your opinion regarding Coby?
I think he is a well written character. A person that transitioned from a crybaby to a person that is willing to put his life on the line for what he believes in.

Dude was the only marine that told akainu to stop his shit. To the point that all the pirates and marines had to stop if even only for a few moments to admire the massive balls this dude has. This to me is a clear indication that coby will also have coc. Added with what Shanks said about coby after he saved him

I think he is a well written character. A person that transitioned from a crybaby to a person that is willing to put his life on the line for what he believes in.

Dude was the only marine that told akainu to stop his shit. To the point that all the pirates and marines had to stop. This to me is a clear indication that coby will also have coc. Added with what Shanks said about coby after he saved him
Yes I agree. I talked about his strength, shouldโ€™ve been more specific. Luffy seems far stronger and thatโ€™s not good writing. Coby and Smoker shouldโ€™ve grown in the same way Luffy did. Coby slightly weaker than Luffy and Smoker around his lvl.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Vivi eating the Snow Logia on the Sunny:lumazed:
:lunazing: That's what the theory was about.

1. Red Haired Pirates
2. Donquixote Pirates
3. Grand Fleet

DD Pirates get too much shit
Doffy, Vergo, Pica, Diamante were savages
Much much better than Queen, Jack, and the tobi clowns
Diamante was a solid villain.