General & Others Why Kidd and Law are not Defeating Big Mom nor is anyone else in this arc.

I've heard a lot of people say Kidd and Law are going to defeat Big Mom, just like Luffy will defeat Kaido. I'm here to clear up the purpose of Kidd and Law currently, and why Big Mom is not going to be defeated in this arc.

Lets Get Started.....

1. The Abundance of Hints at The straw hats are going to take Big Mom down in a future arc.

"Once I take care of Kaido I'm coming back for you Big Mom"

Final Dialogue in the Luffy vs Katakuri Fight.

Ch.999, Big Mom literally states she wants to capture Robin and isn't waiting for pudding.

This on top of Unresolved Plot Points such as Judge, Pudding ext...

Honestly I hate to say it but WCI is honestly one big To Be Continued..

2. KIDD and LAW .....

Kidd and especially Law have nothing to do with Big Mom.......
They've preached only Kaido up until now. The Person who Big Mom has a grudge against is Luffy. Luffy and Big Mom goes all the way back to Fishman island the first new world arc......

And I know some of you are going to bring up Kidd going to Big Moms territory but literally after bringing that up he states he's going to be the one who gets famous for destroying Kaido....

Kidd and Law are simply stalling Big Mom until Kaido is Defeated. Once they here Kaido is defeated, they will likely retreat. This does not mean they won't have cool moments against Big Mom..... of course they will, But they are by no means defeating her

They will be added to the list of characters who've stalled Big Mom so she doesn't interfere with the plot.

3. BIG MOM X ELBAF

Big Moms Backstory is another reason She will not fall in Wano , Her story relates to the events in Elbaf an Island in which we know is in the New World.

The Biggest tell of all is the Absence of Big Moms crew....... Big Moms not going to be defeated without her executives falling first. No Crew the straw hats have faced has been defeated by taking out the captain before the executives.

Of course its not like we have players available to defeat Big Mom in the first place.... Which leads me to my next point.....

4. HAKI

This may be difficult for a lot of you to here but its the truth.......

Its incredibly evident that only Advanced haki of some sort can defeat Kaido and Big Mom in particular. Actually Big Mom were not even sure , since she still hasn't been damaged by anybodys attack in the series (Further proofing my point why it makes no sense for her to fall to Kidd and Law)

I'm willing to bet, What we saw in that Oden Flashback is gonna be responsible for defeating the Yonko's Kaido and Big Mom.

But How many characters in Onigahsima have this ability?

3 Characters......

Yup, Were very limited here, There are only 3 characters in Onigashima who have this advanced haki ability......

Zoro Who's Fighting King currently

Yamato Kaido's daughter Who's Stalling Kaido for Luffy, and is likely going to witness the fight against Luffy.

And Of Course Monkey D. Luffy who is about to sub Yamato out and fight Kaido.

These are the only characters in Onigashima capable of doing serious Damage to Kaido, Potentially Big Mom too. Kidd and Law don't have this ability, In fact they were both shocked whenever they saw Luffy and Zoro damage Kaido with the advanced Haki.

Leave Your thoughts........

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Big Mom is a walking L herself. No matter what she does she can't repair her trash Yonko image. Literally, no one gives a fuck about her even the author.

Remember when Novas started fighting her and Kaido? Until she started doing named attacks at them, they completely ignored her fat ass and went straight for Kaido.

I've heard a lot of people say Kidd and Law are going to defeat Big Mom, just like Luffy will defeat Kaido. I'm here to clear up the purpose of Kidd and Law currently, and why Big Mom is not going to be defeated in this arc.

Lets Get Started.....

1. The Abundance of Hints at The straw hats are going to take Big Mom down in a future arc.

"Once I take care of Kaido I'm coming back for you Big Mom"

Final Dialogue in the Luffy vs Katakuri Fight.

Ch.999, Big Mom literally states she wants to capture Robin and isn't waiting for pudding.

This on top of Unresolved Plot Points such as Judge, Pudding ext...

Honestly I hate to say it but WCI is honestly one big To Be Continued..

2. KIDD and LAW .....

Kidd and especially Law have nothing to do with Big Mom.......
They've preached only Kaido up until now. The Person who Big Mom has a grudge against is Luffy. Luffy and Big Mom goes all the way back to Fishman island the first new world arc......

And I know some of you are going to bring up Kidd going to Big Moms territory but literally after bringing that up he states he's going to be the one who gets famous for destroying Kaido....

Kidd and Law are simply stalling Big Mom until Kaido is Defeated. Once they here Kaido is defeated, they will likely retreat. This does not mean they won't have cool moments against Big Mom..... of course they will, But they are by no means defeating her

They will be added to the list of characters who've stalled Big Mom so she doesn't interfere with the plot.

3. BIG MOM X ELBAF

Big Moms Backstory is another reason She will not fall in Wano , Her story relates to the events in Elbaf an Island in which we know is in the New World.

The Biggest tell of all is the Absence of Big Moms crew....... Big Moms not going to be defeated without her executives falling first. No Crew the straw hats have faced has been defeated by taking out the captain before the executives.

Of course its not like we have players available to defeat Big Mom in the first place.... Which leads me to my next point.....

4. HAKI

This may be difficult for a lot of you to here but its the truth.......

Its incredibly evident that only Advanced haki of some sort can defeat Kaido and Big Mom in particular. Actually Big Mom were not even sure , since she still hasn't been damaged by anybodys attack in the series (Further proofing my point why it makes no sense for her to fall to Kidd and Law)

I'm willing to bet, What we saw in that Oden Flashback is gonna be responsible for defeating the Yonko's Kaido and Big Mom.

But How many characters in Onigahsima have this ability?

3 Characters......

Yup, Were very limited here, There are only 3 characters in Onigashima who have this advanced haki ability......

Zoro Who's Fighting King currently

Yamato Kaido's daughter Who's Stalling Kaido for Luffy, and is likely going to witness the fight against Luffy.

And Of Course Monkey D. Luffy who is about to sub Yamato out and fight Kaido.

These are the only characters in Onigashima capable of doing serious Damage to Kaido, Potentially Big Mom too. Kidd and Law don't have this ability, In fact they were both shocked whenever they saw Luffy and Zoro damage Kaido with the advanced Haki.

Leave Your thoughts........
you have a point, but what is stopping her from defeating Luffy after he defeats kaido? since you said kidd and law can't defeat her

you have a point, but what is stopping her from defeating Luffy after he defeats kaido? since you said kidd and law can't defeat her
Tai long its Big Mom.....she's a complex character, so there are a lot of ways to prevent her from doing things without actually beating her.

Post automatically merged:

Big Mom is a walking L herself. No matter what she does she can't repair her trash Yonko image. Literally, no one gives a fuck about her even the author.

Remember when Novas started fighting her and Kaido? Until she started doing named attacks at them, they completely ignored her fat ass and went straight for Kaido.
I don't agree with the take but , Wow What a nice Avi....

@pg13
1. Luffy can still easily be responsible for both Kaido and Big Moms downfall in this arc. And you have ignored that Luffy has already stated twice now that he plans on beating both of them here in Wano.

So which statements should we believe, the ones he made recently or the ones he made hundreds of chapters ago before he knew Big Mom would follow him to Wano? There’s a great chance that she leaves Wano as a permanent Olin which would still give Oda the chance to explore unfinished plot points with Pudding.

2. But...... Kidd actually does have history with Big Mom. Why do you think it hasn’t been revealed what he stole from her? If it was nothing important it would’ve been revealed in Udon. Why do you think when Big Mom as a character was first introduced on screen in Fishman island we immediately hear that Kidd is already fucking with her operations? It can be argued that Oda had always planned for Kidd to be greatly involved in Big Moms downfall. Oda has been paralleling Luffy/Kidd to Kaido/Big Mom all arc, and now Luffy is against Kaido and Kidd is against big mom. This is no coincidence.

In the same chapter:

Look who’s lined up with who:

3. You are assuming that because she has ties to Elbaf, it means she must fall in Elbaf. What if Oda wants to use Big Mom being defeated here as the way that the SHs will be welcomed into Elbaf as heroes? If the Elbaf arc focuses on Shanks, then we know Shanks would not be the kind of character to terrorize the citizens of Elbaf so Big Moms defeat in the previous arc can be used instead. Even if Big Mom goes to Elbaf who says it must be as the antagonist? What if she goes there as OLin? In fact the CP0 guys here could easily be a trigger for some big to happen as they look like the kids she ate in her flashback. There is plenty of set up and evidence for her to go down in Wano.

The fact of the matter is, Big Mom has already had her arc. In One Piece the island that the arc takes place on represents the main villain and WCI was that for Big Mom. That has past and now she has come here to Wano to fall as a co antagonist to Kaido.

4. Kidd has CoC, he could unlock adv CoC.....

Oda didn’t just give us a scene of Kaido telling us that Kidd is a conquerer for him to never do anything with it on screen. Especially in an arc like this one that is focused so much in CoC users. And once again, Luffy/Kidd Kaido/Big Mom has been paralleling through Wano. If out of the 4 conquerers, Luffy and Kaido both have adv CoC, it would be weird if Big Mom has it and then Kidd never gets it.

The yonko saga which dates back to the end of Fishman island has been about the New generation vs the old generation yonko. Kaido and Big Mom. Not just Kaido. They will both go down to the new generation here. Here goes another panel that makes it obvious the Rocks duo is meant to fall here

Stop sleeping on the New Generation. It isn’t just Luffy and Zoro. Kidd is Luffys rival and a supreme king in the new generation too for a reason. Y’all just won’t get it until the end lol. Like do you really think the first act of Wano ended with Luffy and Kidd meeting each other for no reason? Wake up

Last edited:
Honestly, Kid and Law might stall Big Mom and she will yoink when we arrive at the Flower Capital with the Red Poneglyph.
Kaidou has gone through like what, 20 people constantly hitting and hurting him, and still he looks fresh af, and yet it might still take a combination of Marco, Luffy, Yamato, Momo to beat Kaidou.
Big Mom still hasn't gotten hurt. Like, Kid and Law are doing a great enough job of stalling her up til now, but still, they haven't managed to scratch her. So it's kinda unbelievable if they were to defeat her now in a head on fight without resorting to the tag-team trick on the rooftop.