General & Others Why Kidd and Law are not Defeating Big Mom nor is anyone else in this arc.

Yeah they won't beat her. She's yet to be properly be damaged whilst Law and Kid are damaged. Stamina problem is soon to hit Law I imagine and Kid will be taking unneccesary damage from Hawkins. These issues will slow them down and open possibilities for BM to take advantage of and hurt them badly. Something really stupid must be done by BM for them to gain the upperhand.

If Luffy doesn't deal with her this arc (after Law and Kid slow her down and they get their hype moments), then it'll be the next arc in Elbalf probably. Luffy reunites with Shanks, but their reunion is ruined by BM and BB. Probably some top tier gotta be involved to keep Zoro at bay so he doesn't heavily tip the scale to either Shanks or Luffy.

Unless he'll be bedridden from taking the Zou medicine :zosleepy:

If Big Mom as a villain in the plot lasts all the way until Elbaf, then it's going to be dragged. Whole Cake Island and Wano is plenty.

We are nearing the end game. After the war, in my opinion it will be about Shanks, revolutionaries, Celestial Dragons, Elbaf lore, BB, Imu etc.

Big Mom should go down this arc by the new generation's other two leads, Kid and Law. Symbolically makes more sense after all this buildup of years of setup.

Luffy needs peers in some form. Not necessarily equal portrayal from Kid and Law, but comparable individual achievements.

If Big Mom as a villain in the plot lasts all the way until Elbaf, then it's going to be dragged. Whole Cake Island and Wano is plenty.

We are nearing the end game. After the war, in my opinion it will be about Shanks, revolutionaries, Celestial Dragons, Elbaf lore, BB, Imu etc.

Big Mom should go down this arc by the new generation's other two leads, Kid and Law. Symbolically makes more sense after all this buildup of years of setup.

Luffy needs peers in some form. Not necessarily equal portrayal from Kid and Law, but comparable individual achievements.
3 arcs with Big Meme would be diabetic.
But the whole fiasco between giants of elbaf and Big meme probably means she'll be in elbaf in some way...