Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And we are seeing other side of the coin here. Don't just turn blind eye to that.
Not even comparable those guys on "agenda piece" created a zkk twitter account just to make zoro fans look bad they even put zoro in a MAGA hat @GrandmasterChef Zonji :suresure:thats how far these people have fallen they dont even like one piece they just hate zoro

But Sanji is fighting Page one and most of them are sarcasm. you realized that right. Its different from a hate. And iam not talking about sanji fans. Its zoro hater. Most of them are hiding in sanji name to be able to ridicule him.
Hahahaha. Excuses. Just like you right. You put yourself as Sanji fan many times but haven't seen you debunking anytime or supporting Sanji in any instance. And now you come up with perfect mask as sarcasm for those hate threads.

Thats because Kaido got a deep wound aka Scar and Oden didn't.
Cheap excuse my boy! Oden's head was badly bleeding + the damage he had taken on his body from Kaido's cheap shots while Oden was fighting against his men.
But having his bandages on doesn't necessarily mean that he didn't recover at all.
:lawsigh:
Are you telling me that people leave bandages on even after recovering??? Are you kidding me? Lol.
And Oden had time to recover in that jail for few days until the execution happened.
As much time as Kaido had! And as I've already pointed out, we see Kaido still injured even after few days after the execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.