Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YUDE-RON speculates that the pheasant is Hiyori and at this point, given Momo is already on the roof and the Ame no Habakiri is still nowhere to be found plus we know someone healed the scabbards I'm leaning more towards her than Marco. Marco is pretty exhausted atm so him fighting Kaido is unlikely imo but I could seem him flying up to the roof to heal Luffy ^^. Hope not though, as I would rather Luffy beats Kaido in his current state.
Are u the same Puck from OJ

Wait for his Bullet moment, his awakening going to effect on whole wano. People gonna wish to get Onigashima landing on flower capital rather to get the rage of Awakening Kaido soon :).
Boro Breath turns into Star Breath. Its a million degrees, the alliance turn into plasma. End of One Piece.

He does care about powerscaling, he just makes villians act dumb for his myths and stuff. He wouldn't let Chopper beat queen or any nonesense like that.
Point is....Oda puts plot and myths over the powerscaling within his priorities. Momotaro myth is bound to happen...and anyone who thinks Momo will NOT be able to hurt Kaido should be prepared for a low blow by Oda

A

Akagaminoproduction

You make it sound like Oda cares at all about consistecy of powerscaling
:milaugh:

He never did.... he NEVER WILL

he never stayed consistent, he always pushed his myth/legends/tribute + plot over power-scaling consistency

This series is "plot-driven" if you don't know that by now, I don't know what to tell you
Of course he did... but it went overboard... when big momo propsed a lot of people opposed..
supporter said,"we dont even know if it is going to happen/DF is failed so we wont have big dragon
we got big dragon...
earlier the role was only till lifting onigashima... good enough even tho ass pull... 1 hour or whatever...
next came orochi killing... momo is big oden... can kill orochi with ame... okay...
now we have momo fighting kaido... nice... very nice...
you are proposing momo hurt kaido.... great..
whats next?? luffy drowns momo becomes PK???

every asspull had a limit... I still remember arabasta... everybody expected a powerup... but luffy defeated croco with water and blood.... ass pull but a great one...not random bullshit go hihahahaho

they were arrested that day. after the trial, the execution was set three days after the trial. meaning there was a time difference of 4 days from the fight to the execution.
It's as much time as Kaido had!
ofcourse kaido is wearing bandages since togen totsuka that he tanked is stronger than the no named club attack which K.O'd oden.
"Borobreth" is a named attack right now, but back then it wasn't, so what happened?

Very simple, Oda didn't want to reveal Kaido's thecniques before the "rooftop" fight, but it doesn't mean that Kaido's attack was just a random clubbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.