Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I find Yamato annoying is her constant Oden's wank
But aside from it, she's pretty okay. People have been complaining that One Piece doesn't have a strong competent female and when Oda gives us one people still keep complaining
People just hate Yamato because he's overshadowing their favs (my favorite as well but as long as ZKK happens I don't gaf :yearight:)
Literally this^

If Yamato didn’t have her whole “I am Oden” thing she’d be a great character with a solid backstory and inspiration.

The total number of times Kaido has fought was 19 opponents.

• Kinemon
  • Izou
  • Kiku
  • Raizou
  • Kawamatsu
  • Denjirou
  • Ashura
  • INU sulong
  • NEKO sulong
  • Law
  • Luffy
  • Zoro
  • Kid
  • Killer
  • Luffy again,got stronger.
  • Kinemon again.
  • Yamato
  • Luffy again,it probably got stronger still.
  • Kouzuki Momonosuke.
no way he is not the strongest.
its insane. dude also not looked out of breath at all.

also 5 of them I could easily see holding an admiral, at least to hard diff

The only thing I find Yamato annoying is her constant Oden's wank
But aside from it, she's pretty okay. People have been complaining that One Piece doesn't have a strong competent female and when Oda gives us one people still keep complaining
People just hate Yamato because he's overshadowing their favs (my favorite as well but as long as ZKK happens I don't gaf :yearight:)
So a character is absolved from criticism on the basis she both has a cunt and can fight?
Sorry bro, I ain't like that :kayneshrug:

Not the same thing. Luffy repaid Tama's kindness (who gave him her bowl of rice first). While this is basically 1:1 rehash of Gin scene. Characters that were starving but were feed by people that no reason doing so, and get overwhelmed by their kindness to tears.
Also nobody is pretending Tama is a great character
Thats like saying Zeff is a rehash of Shanks because he sacrificed a body part to save a child or that Law's flashback is a rehash of Robin because he lost his island because of the world goverment. Thats really dumb :whitepress:

Thats like saying Zeff is a rehash of Shanks because he sacrificed a body part to save a child or that Law's flashback is a rehash of Robin because he lost his island because of the world goverment. Thats really dumb :whitepress:
Maybe on surface level, but scenes are totally different in the way they are framed unlike Gin/Yamato. You really don't know what you're talking about, don't you? :myman:

I was expecting Yamato to be in this week's chapter. I wonder if Oda is going to show more of her backstory or was last week it?

I am glad Luffy and Momo are there. I was worried that Oda was going to stall them.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Maybe on surface level, but scenes are totally different in the way they are framed unlike Gin/Yamato. You really don't know what you're talking about, don't you? :myman:
why do you think yamato recieved a bowl of rice from the samurai, luffy recieved a bowl of rice from tama and zoro recieved a cup of water from the people in ebisu town?
what do you think is the significance of including that scene?
seems like you're the one who really has no idea what he's talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.