Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you think yamato recieved a bowl of rice from the samurai, luffy recieved a bowl of rice from tama and zoro recieved a cup of water from the people in ebisu town?
what do you think is the significance of including that scene?
seems like you're the one who really has no idea what he's talking about
Luffy and Zoro receiving a food and water wasn't portrayed the same way as Yamato receiving a bowl of rice was. Not nearly the same
Yamato's getting a food is supposed to be the impactful/teary moment of the flashback we got last chapter, and that moment happens to be a rehash of one that happened much earlier.
Put at least some efforts when you try to argue :seriously:

Sanjis plot was good? Being staled by prostitutes and being clowned around by Oda for 75%of this raid isnt something rly good lol.
He eventually did face Queen,Someone who is worth 1 billion+ in bounty,If you ask me I thought Oda was Gearing Sanji for a Rematch with Pageone again lmao.My expectations were really that low

Now we got that Lunarian stuff and Sanji potentially getting a powerup with Zoro tanking the attack of two Yonkos simultaneously,What more can a fan even Ask for ??

Sanji and Zoro stuff is almost a 10/10 for me,Altho initially I didn’t like Zoro being a prophecy child but it is what it is.The only way it goes down for me now is if Sanji’s eventual Powerup is him being an Okama.

why do you think yamato recieved a bowl of rice from the samurai, luffy recieved a bowl of rice from tama and zoro recieved a cup of water from the people in ebisu town?
what do you think is the significance of including that scene?
seems like you're the one who really has no idea what he's talking about
too add, the theme of hunger were played so many times in one piece.
on top of my head : zeff gin and krieg. that uncle on yuba arabasta, rebeca in the colesium

really not a copy paste like the other guy said

A

Akagaminoproduction

Maybe on surface level, but scenes are totally different in the way they are framed unlike Gin/Yamato. You really don't know what you're talking about, don't you? :myman:
Her character is avg at best rn...
but I do see a potential in her unlike rebecca or vivi..... she can be a great character if fixed properly... it will be a contrast to long running damsel in distress.... and I do think upcoming chapter doesn't potray her like that for sake of luffy hero entry

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy and Zoro receiving a food and water wasn't portrayed the same way as Yamato receiving a bowl of rice was.
Yamato's getting a food is supposed to be the impactful moment of the flashback we got last chapter, and that moment happens to be a rehash of one that happened much earlier and was better ,btw.
Put at least some efforts when you try to argue :seriously:
Nope.
It was a call back scene to the iconic film "Seven Samurai" by Akiro Kurosawa, where a village which is struck by poverty and is raided by bandits constantly, recruit 7 samurai to free their village from the bandits. In that film, since the village has no money to pay the samurai, they offer them a bowl of rice each instead. The Samurai accept that with gratitude since that is the only ration of rice in the entire village and then protect the village from the bandits.

The Yamato and Luffy scenes from Wano are a direct callback/inspired from that iconic scene from that film.
Atleast, learn what a scene signifies before you blindly hate on it and on a character for no reason.

Pretty good, but i really want to see the gag that sanji became okama cuz i knew saeki sensei really good at drawing women. Bit overral pretty good:cheers:
Lol, I wouldn't mind it
But I really liked the scene where Sanji was very tired and walking on a stick like some old dude LMAO... that shit was funny!
also when Sanji convinced himself that Nami and Robin are next to him, to summon all the energy he has left to cook hahahaha

Golden comedy... that's what I like in comedy... some change Oda please...not the same nosebleed over and over and over.... like there is no other comedy method with Sanji when there are TONS

Maybe on surface level, but scenes are totally different in the way they are framed unlike Gin/Yamato. You really don't know what you're talking about, don't you? :myman:
The others are ok because of how they were frame? lol what?! You are pushing the limits of nitpicking, and who is to say that the panel similarity wasnt intentional since both are showing an act of kindness related to food?:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.