Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more spoilers :hurry:, there's no way the chapter is accompassed by just two sentences otherwise it's really the shittiest chapter in Wano so far.

The last excellent chapter that Wano had and perhaps the only really good chapter of the third act was 1014. What I come after has only dismayed me with bad script decisions, absurd inconsistencies in power scaling, or poor construction in the Character power progression (Luffy learning to imbue AdvcCoC into his attacks in the blink of an eye and Sanji treating a calamity like a bitch are two good examples of this).

Momo fighting against Kaido (if magically develop Ryou) and possibly being responsible for the coup de grace in him after Luffy defeat the blue lizard in X1 is something that makes me sad for the poor construction of this crap.
awww don't worry all you have to do is jump from the top of your house and escape from this world where sanji treats calamity like a bitch and luffy learning to imbue AdvcCoC into his attacks just after he learning coating ryuo
like lol... he just needed to coat his advcCOC instead of ryuo this time.. and as kaido said he didn't do it perfectly.. and i am sure you must have had a hard time when luffy learned Advc. observation haki in a single fight :seriously:

Nope.
It was a call back scene to the iconic film "Seven Samurai" by Akiro Kurosawa, where a village which is struck by poverty and is raided by bandits constantly, recruit 7 samurai to free their village from the bandits. In that film, since the village has no money to pay the samurai, they offer them a bowl of rice each instead. The Samurai accept that with gratitude since that is the only ration of rice in the entire village and then protect the village from the bandits.

The Yamato and Luffy scenes from Wano are a direct callback/inspired from that iconic scene from that film.
Atleast, learn what a scene signifies before you blindly hate on it and on a character for no reason.
I saw ever Kurosawa movie buddy and Yamato's scene is still a rehash. Learn the difference between inspirations from a movie and rehashing from actual scenes before trying to lecture me on my understanding of the series because I called out sideboobs character for what she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.