Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you telling me that 1 single sharp with CoC did more lasting damage than several attacks with CoC? You even have a combined attack of two « CoC Coater » and it did nothing:eeke:

Seems like cutting attack are really really really more lethal then blunt attack that not even close:crazwhat::crazwhat:
That is obvious, if you get hit by a sword you can lose a limb (check Miahwk - Luffy reaction). If you have a very strong swordman 1 hit is enough to put you down (Zoro vs Killer) - (Zoro vs Apoo).

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Pretty sure I saw a few of accounts on YouTube, it's always someone with either sanji or zoro in their names and pfp that does that kind of shit

You can go look it up if you want, both are equally pathetic
so you can't prove it, you made it up to try and defend sanji instead of focusing on the problem right in front of you

yeah brook post ts bounty is good and fun, but his previous one with his face was good too

Pre TS bounty for Franky was great now the Robot face is a bit lame.

And overall you really feel that they were fighting or were in action in their bounties pre TS, now they look too clean and taking a pose
Most of the post timeskip strawhats been clean
I’m sure after Wano they will look worn out

Crydo logic right now: "I was fighting as equal to my daughter, and now rubber guy appeared that made me turn into hybrid form. So what I should do now? Go into weakest form"
LOL Oda you really going to skip logic and turn villain into weak form again?

:kobeha::ihaha:
Full Zoan has better AoE attacks and durability (thicker scales), better for multiple enemies at once.
Hybrid is better 1vs1 due to superior mobility and ability to use kanabo martial arts/ close combat advanced CoC.
Awakened hybrid is stronger form than either but harder to control.

Status
Not open for further replies.