General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Kizaru will die by the hands of the Blackbeard Pirates.

His fruit will be given to Burgess.
Jesus with the light light fruit will be born.
I can see them killing off the RHP eventually. I can also see Zoro tackling Kizaru in the future more likely but without killing him so perhaps someone else could during the Final War or worst case scenario he could end up being imprisoned for life or something.

I can see them killing off the RHP eventually. I can also see Zoro tackling Kizaru in the future more likely but without killing him so perhaps someone else could during the Final War or worst case scenario he could end up being imprisoned for life or something.
Ye. Been really thinking what will be BBP's move after Wano since they have to atleast match the new bounties of SHP and the roof top novas if Kaido and BM indeed falls this arc. Oda teased Shanks will be on the move soon so RHP falling to BBP is more likely to happen.

I would just find it funny if Jesus would get the light light fruit or maybe Sengoku's. Imagine Jesus with a Bhudda fruit lol.

This is what really bothers me about the community, every part of the sub communities I've been in with the OP community, from OP Youtuber comment sections and their Discord servers too, to this forum and others too and what not, it always comes back to Zoro vs Sanji. I've seen the Zoro vs Sanji thread on here go on endlessly in the past like it did on Oro Jackson.

I'm certain Oda has been aware of this and keeps purposely trying to add fuel to the fire, especially in this arc ofc. He probably was even experimenting before with splitting up the crew into halves and having Zoro lead one and Sanji the other, but only getting each half for a few years each before switching to the other and they reunite finally for Wano now.

I've been absolutely involved with these constant back and forths ofc but it does get tiring and ruins a lot of discussions including livestream ones too. Even if Oda made Sanji and Zoro get along a lot better, have no more petty hostility to each other, work together a lot more and doing combo attacks/moves and such, their fanbases will still fight with each other for eternity, much like Tom and Jerry lmao.

I remember on my days of Oro Jackson too, seeing the Nami FC start a fight with the Robin FC and the back and forth between them too. Nami and Robin fans seem to attack each other as well, it's sad. Really goes against the spirit of One Piece and ignores the fact they are extremely close crewmates/friends who love/adore each other and would die for one another even. Or at least risk their lives to try to save them as they have done numerous times now ofc.
Agree 100%. This childish beef has gotten out of hands at this point. I always found it very weird that so many people get so obsessed about fictional characters. The only way for them to enjoy this manga is if zoro and sanji are featured. Look for example chapter 2023. It got so many 5/5 stars votes only bc of zoro and sanji teaming up. Its sad bc the one piece world is so vast, with so many characters and people are concerned only for two of them.
And fans must accept at some point that luffy will always be slightly stronger than zoro and the latter will always be slightly stronger than sanji.

Hancock's new bounty will arguably not make it to a single billion
I think it will be around 800m

G

Gorosei Informer

Agree 100%. This childish beef has gotten out of hands at this point. I always found it very weird that so many people get so obsessed about fictional characters. The only way for them to enjoy this manga is if zoro and sanji are featured. Look for example chapter 2023. It got so many 5/5 stars votes only bc of zoro and sanji teaming up. Its sad bc the one piece world is so vast, with so many characters and people are concerned only for two of them.
And fans must accept at some point that luffy will always be slightly stronger than zoro and the latter will always be slightly stronger than sanji.

I think it will be around 800m
Thank you! I think I was guilty of giving a 5/5 for those reasons too but I also do completely agree with you there! It's like how the AMAZING Robin fight and chapters were completely ignored for more childish Zoro vs Sanji arguments, when they were barely relevant then too and the only focus Robin did get from the community was most people being disappointed or actually angry at how Oda handled that fight and her too!

The worst thing is too, the Zoro and Sanji fans almost want to make me dissociate from the characters, almost make me regretful to be a fan of theirs due to their behaviour.

Well said anyway! There's so many characters in OP indeed literally several hundred at least, such vast, complex world building and so on and this is what people choose to fixate on. Low hanging fruit/artifical conlict-tension and exploitative baiting, whatever from Oda.

It honestly feels a lot like Tom and Jerry tbh!
:robinsweat::nicagesmile:

One piece is goat

Some of yall got problems following a manga you don't like and even making accounts on forums just to talk about said manga non stop.

Most of yall fickle as well, opinions changing every chapter

Most of yall too invested in characters within one piece than the actual story, to the point where yall will like or hate a chapter based on who appears in it

Zoro may kill kaido, and he may not kill kaido. Depends on Oda.

Sanji and Zoro at times are comparable, just like Luffy and Zoro at times are comparable.

Hentai is gross.

Wano arc has been great, amazing moments throughout. Anime made most of those moments even better.

I'm just listing off opinions, whether popular or unpopular, because that's what it seems y'all are doing.

CP0 edition:

Current CP0 in wano are the orphans Big Mom grew up with and she didn’t eat them

Lucci is not going to be super strong by CP0 standards

Stussy has one of the best introductions for an endgame enemy we’ve seen

CP0 will be final war enemies for Jinbe, Robin, Brook, and Vivi if she joins.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Shiryu is the best YC1.

Law is the third worst supernova after Lrake and Hawkins.

Borsalino is garbage.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro won't have any more mid diff match-ups like Pica in the future. His fights against Shiryu, Issho/Borsalino and Mihawk will all be extreme difficulty.

Sanji vs Lafitte will happen.

Kaido is a bad villain and character.