Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But demon hunter sounds much more menacing than just pirate hunter imo.
I've never been too akin to those "demon killer", "dark king", "shadow lord" and similar epithets that fall on common and a bit edgy terms that, to be fair, sound childish to me (too much "pssh nothing personnel kid" vibe). From a storytelling perspective, the idea that under the most famous rookie of the era there's a swordsman that apparently hunts his fellow pirates down to the point of being recognized by that must be quite disturbing.

It's a similar vibe to epithets like "doctor death", with that powerful oxymoronic touch that adds a layer of uneasy paradox which I personally find more attractive than something more simplistic like "demon hunter", whose supposed menace comes from demons being something hellish, I guess...?

Zoro uses one of his strongest attack with enma infused and only managed to cut skull horn...while momo just headbutt whole dome to get into the roof lmao...

Momo>>>>zoro MKK bitchess

:cheers::cheers:

I've never been too akin to those "demon killer", "dark king", "shadow lord" and similar epithets that fall on common and a bit edgy terms that, to be fair, sound childish to me (too much "pssh nothing personnel kid" vibe). From a storytelling perspective, the idea that under the most famous rookie of the era there's a swordsman that apparently hunts his fellow pirates down to the point of being recognized by that must be quite disturbing.

It's a similar vibe to epithets like "doctor death", with that powerful oxymoronic touch that adds a layer of uneasy paradox which I personally find more attractive that something more simplistic like "demon hunter", whose supposed menace comes from demons being something hellish, I guess...?
Well if you reffer to Kaido as being hellish then I would agree. This would give him a title that he even hunts the strongest ones. Not just some ordinary pirates. At least pirate hunter sounds nothing special since everyone can be a pirate. But not everyone can be a demon, such as Kaido. At least imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.