Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I agree, but I was thinking about Jonin only.
Tsunade is a great character, better than her other female counterparts.
Tsunade is awesome, I hate how downplay and slandered she gets. The 3 Sannin really lived up to the hype for me. Kishi wrote mostly terrible female characters and he should have done Tsunade better as a fighter/in combat but he did Mei (5th Mizukage or whatever?) even worse in that regard.

Sakura was extremely abusive and manipulative, I fucking hated her so much. Hinata was too much of a wallflower but at least she risked her life to try and help/save Naruto and confess her love for him. She seems to make a really good wife as I expected/hoped too. Sakura as an "adult" randomly destroyed her own house in anger, quite a massive contrast.
I'll never forgive Sakura for how literally abusive she was towards Naruto and purposely tricking him into thinking she loved him.

Sending to Sakura with "love":

Temari was definitely my favourite out of that generation, followed by Ino, Hinata and Tenten. Sakura is easily the worst. She had great potential with being Tsunade's disciple and her learning the super strength, advanced chakra control, medical and regeneration Jutsu stuff was excellent along with her designs from post TS to Boruto imo but her personality was absolutely awful. Someone even pointed out how she turned on her own best friend to psychotically obsess over Sasuke, a guy who literally tried to kill her too!

And the icing on the cake? Naruto Sakura shippers sent death threats to Kishimoto because Naruto didn't get to be in such an abusive relationship with her instead! Geez, he must really be "missing out"! They can both dream and scream of Sasuke whilst in the throes of passion together for him too! Whilst he completely disappears on both of them and leaves them to it! (Not too different to Borutos story either LMAO)

Some people: How many times Luffy say "I will be PK"
Also same people: ZKK...zkk....Zkk.....zKk.....ZkK......for 1039484939000201994955 times.....:suresure:
Well those are two different people. It would be annoying if zoro kept on sayung I will become WSS every time he meets someone

Status
Not open for further replies.