Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsunade is awesome, I hate how downplay and slandered she gets. The 3 Sannin really lived up to the hype for me. Kishi wrote mostly terrible female characters and he should have done Tsunade better as a fighter/in combat but he did Mei (5th Mizukage or whatever?) even worse in that regard.

Sakura was extremely abusive and manipulative, I fucking hated her so much. Hinata was too much of a wallflower but at least she risked her life to try and help/save Naruto and confess her love for him. She seems to make a really good wife as I expected/hoped too. Sakura as an "adult" randomly destroyed her own house in anger, quite a massive contrast.
I'll never forgive Sakura for how literally abusive she was towards Naruto and purposely tricking him into thinking she loved him.

Sending to Sakura with "love":

Temari was definitely my favourite out of that generation, followed by Ino, Hinata and Tenten. Sakura is easily the worst. She had great potential with being Tsunade's disciple and her learning the super strength, advanced chakra control, medical and regeneration Jutsu stuff was excellent along with her designs from post TS to Boruto imo but her personality was absolutely awful. Someone even pointed out how she turned on her own best friend to psychotically obsess over Sasuke, a guy who literally tried to kill her too!

And the icing on the cake? Naruto Sakura shippers sent death threats to Kishimoto because Naruto didn't get to be in such an abusive relationship with her instead! Geez, he must really be "missing out"! They can both dream and scream of Sasuke whilst in the throes of passion together for him too! Whilst he completely disappears on both of them and leaves them to it! (Not too different to Borutos story either LMAO)
I enjoyed reading this, and what makes it even more relatable is that I watched it happen and unfold.

Tsunade did great against Madara and how Kishi developed her bond with Naruto (necklace thing) and how that story got a closure during great Ninja war (Tsunade's husband).

And only Sasuke could handle Sakura, she is the reason he dont want to come home and they have 1 child, while Naruto has 2 😂

He just thought it is better to stay away from this thirsty bit*h 😂

The three Senin (Jiraya, Tsunade and Orochi) got great portrayal and still are the best characters in Naruto. Natuto is a manga where main focus is on the characters that are relevant to the MC. Look at Konohamaru and what he has become now. So, we cant expect some GOAT level writing for some side female characters (i.e., Konan).
But, I still love Naruto for what it was. The fight of Kakashi and Naruto against Kakuzu is my one of favorite.
You may like this:

I just loved fights, tree climbing and walking on water 😂 No other anime/manga created that feeling for me, so, I will always love Naruto, just forget about the fillers 🤫

People still think Yamato is stronger than Zoro?

Remind me when Yamato scares 2 yonkos, permanently hurts one, actually blocks an attack from kaido, or overpowers an attack from kaido

until then, don't compare Yamato to Zoro
Scare???

Wtf, so a character showing concern for an attack that can hurt him is scaring lol

Also what attack did he overpower, those were namelsss attacked, ashura hell Hakkei is zoro attack

That was zoro strongest and couldn’t even make kaido fall

Kaido went ahead to fight luffy adv coc who he mentioned that only rare people can do it (also confirmed to be the only type of attack that can hurt him deeply and not shallow)

Also king is fighting zoro who y’all said he would beg diff

Yamato has adv coc, meaning her attack lethality are stronger than zoros…y’all act like the scar dulled kaidos movement or was deep to slice his ribs lol

By your logic king is stronger since zoro can’t scare him

You’re forgetting where zoro agreed with the rest that fighting the 2 together was hell lmao but throw your agenda that he was scaring 2 yonko

Scare???

Wtf, so a character showing concern for an attack that can hurt him is scaring lol

Also what attack did he overpower, those were namelsss attacked, ashura hell Hakkei is zoro attack

That was zoro strongest and couldn’t even make kaido fall

Kaido went ahead to fight luffy adv coc who he mentioned that only rare people can do it (also confirmed to be the only type of attack that can hurt him deeply and not shallow)

Also king is fighting zoro who y’all said he would beg diff

Yamato has adv coc, meaning her attack lethality are stronger than zoros…y’all act like the scar dulled kaidos movement or was deep to slice his ribs lol

By your logic king is stronger since zoro can’t scare him

You’re forgetting where zoro agreed with the rest that fighting the 2 together was hell lmao but throw your agenda that he was scaring 2 yonko
Why do people like you bullshit?

Strongest move yet:

1. He was in the worst condition

2. Couldn't use full strength because he was in his worst condition

3. Knew nothing about coating attacks in coc yet still permanently scared kaido.

Which means once zoro is fresh (or simply not in as bad of a state) along with him understanding the use of coc in his attacks his ashura would be insanely more powerful

Luffy in gear 4 was in his strongest form fresh and was still unable to replicate the level of damage that zoro placed on kaido. Is kaidos insides permanently damaged? No. Is he making any reference to suffering internal damage? No. Did luffy give kaido any visible scar? No

Status
Not open for further replies.