Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol
So no refutable argument then
Typical zoro fans
You've been refuted
Post automatically merged:

Cut Kaido head off while in dragon form to prevent his recovery would be best way to beat him in case transforming to full zoan is how Kaido heals:zorothink:
If kaido can go into dragon form and it instantly heals him that fruit even more broken than I thought

Odens attack also had advanced CoC but there was no visual leaking haki at all.

You don't need the visualization of CoC to have and use CoC on a attack.
Stated by who??
Roger and prime beard used it first and nobody knew what it was ( there was leaking haki)

Then kaido used it second on screen to KO luffy

Then luffy got up and explained to us the reader that it’s coating ones self in coc

Lol I doubt we are reading the same manga

Everytime shown on screen advcoc has had leaking haki

And you are a typical sheep with no actual facts or common sense. All of your points has been addressed and debunked million of times. Gtfo loser
Resorting to insults I see

The ones with lack of common sense are those who think zoro is stronger than luffy

That think zoro was scaring 2 yonkos lmao ( lmao do you hear yourself)

That think a healthy zoro can one shot a yonko

Nothing has been debunked and I’m using what is shown in manga

Your mister scare 2 yonko who is healthy can’t even one shot king despite landing a clean hit lol

You’re the loser here, you and your followers

Resorting to insults I see

The ones with lack of common sense are those who think zoro is stronger than luffy

That think zoro was scaring 2 yonkos lmao ( lmao do you hear yourself)

That think a healthy zoro can one shot a yonko

Nothing has been debunked and I’m using what is shown in manga

Your mister scare 2 yonko who is healthy can’t even one shot king despite landing a clean hit lol

You’re the loser here, you and your followers
No one in right mind is saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy, most of us here troll and joke but you don't get that. Take a chill pill homie

Stated by who??
Roger and prime beard used it first and nobody knew what it was ( there was leaking haki)

Then kaido used it second on screen to KO luffy

Then luffy got up and explained to us the reader that it’s coating ones self in coc

Lol I doubt we are reading the same manga

Everytime shown on screen advcoc has had leaking haki
Oda himself said in the SBS that Odens attack against Kaido had advanced CoC in it. This indicates some things:
1. You need advanced CoC to even be able to scar kaido.
2. Zoro also used advanced CoC, since you need advanced CoC to permanently damage Kaido.
3. Odens attack at least in the manga didn't show the same display like WB and Roger, but still was stated to be infused with advanced CoC.

Kaido says that the scabbards attacks were too shallow and luffy himself said that his attacks with ryou were to shallow.

Which indicates that Ryou alone cannot damage Kaido permanentely and therefore scar him. The only ingridient for this is advanced CoC.
And since you need it for Kaido, Zoro also used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.