Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes that's a bit of an issue for sure. I already mentioned Tpein for a response. I'd hope if Tpein was Culted, if he was going to be suicidal and fake on UB in the first place, that he wouldn't slip while trying to do it.
This is a really casual response. But, I suppose there's nothing to be done about it now either. I have a feeling if T-Pein is Cult, this will be GG. In which case, T-Pein, X, Emi, Misty - GG.

If you're town you should be voting tpein right now, theres so much evidence pointing into his direction being the apprentice that it's not even funny how yall ignore it.

As I said I'm guessing they have a way to win if they go past today with a mislynch on me
Okay before Tpein subbed in, Banchi, a complete newb, was in that slot and clearly wanted out. Tpein subbed late into the game D1. Is that honestly Juliet's best bet as Apprentice?

This is a really casual response. But, I suppose there's nothing to be done about it now either. I have a feeling if T-Pein is Cult, this will be GG. In which case, T-Pein, X, Emi, Misty - GG.
Well what do you want me to do Ratchet? Is it damning enough for you to switch to Tpein over UB?

Like, Tpein being able to just straight up bust the fake IC like that was something that always made me pause about this setup. Because that literally ruined the whole Wolf squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.