• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
thats sick ;o
uve been playing for awhile lol
did u not like it?
I started playing in 2013, yeah. I liked it, but it was an insanely taxing commitment, and I'm not sure I'd enjoy it as much now as I did back then. Mafia used to be the thing I did the most with my free time, which isn't really the case now.
Yeah I guess you're right about that. You think Tpein is the better choice? Because my fear here is that you and UB are mates. Tell me why I should believe you?
Shrug I dunno, I don't feel like this is something you need to believe me on. I haven't changed my vote, yet, either.

I started playing in 2013, yeah. I liked it, but it was an insanely taxing commitment, and I'm not sure I'd enjoy it as much now as I did back then. Mafia used to be the thing I did the most with my free time, which isn't really the case now.
Shrug I dunno, I don't feel like this is something you need to believe me on. I haven't changed my vote, yet, either.
When was your first game on TMF? 2013 is when we started playing there but you came a bit later I believe.

By the way, if I decide to vote UB, I'll actually be voting Tpein. Vice versa. And it'll be vice versa if my mind is opposite. But I'll be vocal on who we should all vote.

u guys r old af, i started 2019
or was it 2020 ider
We have seen the rides come and go, my summer child. Winters were harsh and harvests nonexistent, but we preserved and we survived. It wasn't always pretty, and many were lost along the way, but now the strong are here and once again feeling the giant's blood pulse through their veins at a quickening speed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
We have seen the rides come and go, my summer child. Winters were harsh and harvests nonexistent, but we preserved and we survived. It wasn't always pretty, and many were lost along the way, but now the strong are here and once again feeling the giant's blood pulse through their veins at a quickening speed.
:lusalty:

:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.