Ask the user below you a question.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t really care, to be honest...I’m a big believer in letting people do what they want, provided they aren’t hurting or abusing other people in the process. If someone wants the fat from their buttcheeks injected into their face or they don’t like the shape of their nose, I say let ‘em, nothing wrong with that.

It’s 6:30 AM on a Saturday where I am, why the everloving FUCK am I awake?! :josad::smoothy::zosleepy:

B

Ballel

I don’t really care, to be honest...I’m a big believer in letting people do what they want, provided they aren’t hurting or abusing other people in the process. If someone wants the fat from their buttcheeks injected into their face or they don’t like the shape of their nose, I say let ‘em, nothing wrong with that.

It’s 6:30 AM on a Saturday where I am, why the everloving FUCK am I awake?! :josad::smoothy::zosleepy:
Oh, you're up early!

Would you rather be allowed to have s*x with every beautiful woman in the world but have no other pleasure in your life OR have a good life full of happiness but no s*x at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, you're up early!

Would you rather be allowed to have s*x with every beautiful woman in the world but have no other pleasure in your life OR have a good life full of happiness but no s*x at all?
This question is like the destined one for me lol. i'm the type of boi that already experienced many types of pleasure and i'm dead sure that sexual/sensual pleasure is the greatest by a far margin. Screw having succesful companies or having banks or being a succesful scholar or working the favorite job, if i get to choose which girls to keep in my life as life partners/harems/wives, can do anything i want with them / to them, can make them do anything for/to/with me, sexually and romantically? it's basically my version of man's dream that will never end lol. The romance part have to come as a part of the package though, sex without romance is a no no for me.

To the others, same question. Would you rather be allowed to have s*x with every beautiful woman in the world but have no other pleasure in your life OR have a good life full of happiness but no s*x at all?