Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido the WSC
This dude tanked any attack thrown at him
Fought Low Top Luffy, Low top Yamato, inbetweener kidd and 7 High tiers + 4 mid tiers yet still not weakened much

Btw Kaido didn't KO Yamato despite his enraged barrage of attacks on her.

:cheers:she's really low top tier
The only one beside BM to not lose to Kaido in this arc so far

The people with advanced haki + amazing stats ;
Yonko
Luffy
Yamato
Katakuri

These are the mightiest active pirates. All of them> warlords and YCs

Such obvious things don't need that much thinking. Oda was literally spoon feeding us the information.
Kaido after Asura: "Don't tell me you can use COC too?"
Kaido: " You did enough, this wound will remain with me":goyea:
Yeah but I've stated for months you can use basic CoC behind your attacks to amplify that.

AdCoC usually means you can scar Kaido like Oden.

"Yamato's skin begins to crack until it shatter into pieces. Yamato used a technique called “Kagami Yama” (Mirror Mountain - 鏡山) a move that seems to cover his body with a glass-like shield so he receives no damage.
Before the shield is completely broken"

So that wasn't a clash they both managed to land a hit Kaido almost destroyed her but she protected herself and damaged him a little bit

So Kaido really is an Oni...
Does Momotaro kill the Oni in the story?
Oh no...
So far that i knew only this
"Momotaro and his entourage reached Onigashima. Fueled by the dumplings, they fought off all the oni, until their leader begged him to stop. Momotaro and his companions left with a boat loaded with the treasure stolen from the villages the oni had raided, in exchange for letting the oni go in peace with a promise never to trouble humans again."

H

humanbeing

Told you @humanbeing
When Momonosuke flies over Onigashima's island, Luffy tells him that they should go to the roof of the dome. But Momonosuke flies with his eyes closed and ends up entering in the skull, inside the castleMomonosuke continues his uncontrolled flight while all who see him are shocked. Luffy tries to help Momonosuke, but some of the debris got into Momonosuke's eyes and he just keeps crashing all over the castle.
hehe you are right. well if Zoro was the one who giving direction they will just arrive but after make a complete ride around the earth :D

"Yamato's skin begins to crack until it shatter into pieces. Yamato used a technique called “Kagami Yama” (Mirror Mountain - 鏡山) a move that seems to cover his body with a glass-like shield so he receives no damage.
Before the shield is completely broken"

So that wasn't a clash they both managed to land a hit Kaido almost destroyed her but she protected herself and damaged him a little bit
Kaido was still holding back at this point, we see what happens when he doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.