Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ambiguity is from viz's translation. Seibutsu means "living being" afaik and in Japanese the context is really clear. Kaido is said to be the World's Strongest Living Being.

The confusion comes from the part where it wasn't added to the title card of Kaido but insinuated as rumours ~ "rumoured to be", "said to be", etc. This chapter, however, makes it clear IMO. Kaido top 1 in the verse right now probably.
I just think that, irregardless of title, shonen logic will make Blackbeard/Shanks/Akainu/Im etc to be more broken over time simply because it happens with every shonen lol

But that may be logical to say that Luffy will 100% 1v1 these people so it depends.

Kaido the WSC
This dude tanked any attack thrown at him
Fought Low Top Luffy, Low top Yamato, inbetweener kidd and 7 High tiers + 4 mid tiers yet still not weakened much

Btw Kaido didn't KO Yamato despite his enraged barrage of attacks on her.

:cheers:she's really low top tier
The only one beside BM to not lose to Kaido in this arc so far

The people with advanced haki + amazing stats ;
Yonko
Luffy
Yamato
Katakuri

These are the mightiest active pirates. All of them> warlords and YCs
Katakuri adv COC

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Amazing stats
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You literally made the opossite conclusion, lmao. This directly proofs Kaido isn't considered a human and his title may just be tied to his race being the strongest, now it makes sense why WB could hold the WSM title simultaneously to Kaido.
Is this news?
Kaido was never a human . That was was the case since his intro or even when Law spoke about him

Kaido is WSC not because this race is the strongest lol because he's the strongest 1v1 and can't be killed. His race is strong but that's not why he's WSC
Stop confusing things.

Is this news?
Kaido was never a human . That was was the case since his intro or even when Law spoke about him

Kaido is WSC not because ehis race is the strongest lol because he's the strongest 1v1 and can't be killed. His race is strong but that's not why he's WSC
Stop confusing things.
Race and species are very different things. Apoo is a different race of human, but he's still human.

It seems like Kaido might be a different SPECIES.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I just think that, irregardless of title, shonen logic will make Blackbeard/Shanks/Akainu/Im etc to be more broken over time simply because it happens with every shonen lol

But that may be logical to say that Luffy will 100% 1v1 these people so it depends.
Lol yeah I agree totally. That is exactly why I think Oda set it up as rumours and not a title stated outright in his title card. Either that, or he's going to justify it as Luffy not 1v1-ing him.

Or, my personal favourite, Blackbeard is gonna come for Kaido's fruit.
:zehaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.