Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yamato>Luffy until proven otherwise:josad:bruh what is she? defensive ability great, AP great. How many fighters can survive continuous kanabo attack from kaido in this verse?
I think her defense is the best out of any ally, that's for sure, but I don't think her AP is as high as Luffy's. Kaido has yet to actually be knocked down or away from Yamato. Luffy was able to down Kaido with 2 hits, so there's argument there.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Coming from a dude who thinks Oden isn't top tier
Well, I still think he isn't comparable to the admirals as well as today's Yonko overall. He does have comparable AP to them though, just like Zoro who surpasses Luffy in AP despite the latter being much stronger overall.

I've never assigned a set level for Yamato. I only ever said whatever she did before chapter 1025 can also be replicated by the top Yonko commanders. I always said she's stronger than Katakuri though.

Despite everything saying otherwise
Yeah right
Nothing is set in stone. Most people said Doffy is close to the top-tiers and G4 top-tier level at the time of Dressross. Most people were convinced Katakuri would beat the likes of Rayleigh during WCI. I opposed them both times; I wasn't sure if I was right but I do know I wasn't wrong. I am doing the same now; not to say I am going to be right. It's just that you shouldn't be so confident just because you have more support now.

First : she can't hurt kaido
Now : it doesn't mean much
:milaugh:an Admiral couldn't Tank more than 2 hits from a dying Yonko
But Yamato can't be Admiral after tanking lots of blows and matching TB from the WSC

Yeah right
Nope, never said she can't damage Kaido. I am also not saying her hurting Kaido doesn't mean much. You're spot on with the bolded part though, she can't be admiral level for hitting Kaido twice or thrice and doing nothing significant. She can't be admiral level for withstanding Kaido's no-named attacks either. She has crazy endurance for sure, but remember she needed a strong defense against an attack that Law no selled, with 0 defense, not so long ago.

Also, Yamato did not match Kaido's TB, they hit each other at the same time. That's not matching as their weapons mustn't have collided if their attacks hit their bodies. You are said to have matched your opponent when you clash equally with your opponent like this:

Is the guy still discussing this? Kaido is essentially the strongest in the world, when he declares himself the strongest, no matter what race you are, you're the strongest in the world, ODA brought that up on SBS, or they'll make it up now that kaido is essentially the strongest of his race? HAHA.
Love how they ignore SBS 83 and Killer's words + the title of ch 996 :milaugh: they need to do some damage control man after knowing that Wb's title doesn't include Kaido lol
Oyaaajiii :pepemotion:

So 型 means "mold" like clay mold or frame, etc. What I don't know is if putting human and mold together Kanjis together makes humanoid, I had to look that up just as you did lol.

But it does make sense. Human mold, human frame, human-like, humanoid. Things I could see being similar to this word.

Dunno though lol. Only thing I can do is read a decent amount of Kanji and katakana/hiragana, but a lot of combined Kanji are hard for me lol
I think you should also check other df user what zoan form and hybrid form translated to kanji

Status
Not open for further replies.