Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Primebeard/Prime Roger is? I think Primebeard/Prime Roger wins around high diff based off current information.
Kinda reach but if we get the powerscale data from the game called onepiece bounty rush
Prime Gol d roger >=Prime whitebeard>> current Kaido. But still prime roger and whitebeard is still new come out from the game. Where Kaido was out long ago. Thats why they are that strong.

I think you should also check other df user what zoan form and hybrid form translated to kanji
Yup, it's the same. Same exact word, "Hitogata"

@sanjikun , it seems to be a term used to describe zoan user's "human-like" form. Chopper isn't human and ate the hito-hito no mi and they use the same term to describe him here as with Kaido.

So it may just be a generic description of a zoan form if you have a human appearance. I wouldn't expect Lasso or Funkfried for example to have this obviously.

Yup, it's the same. Same exact word, "Hitogata"

@sanjikun , it seems to be a term used to describe zoan user's "human-like" form. Chopper isn't human and ate the hito-hito no mi and they use the same term to describe him here as with Kaido.

So it may just be a generic description of a zoan forum if you have a human appearance. I wouldn't expect Lasso or Funkfried for example to have this obviously.
Ok, so we're still good with the Oni = non-human thing then.

Status
Not open for further replies.