Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato used a technique called “Kagami Yama” (Mirror Mountain - 鏡山) a move that seems to cover his body with a glass-like shield so he receives no damage. Before the shield is completely broken, Yamato jumps up and breaks free from the crystals.

Oh boy, that reminds me of Yoh's surviving Ren's lightning attack in Shaman King chapter 256.

Literally says only person that can free oni from immortality and their crazy life tormenting Humans is Enma
Now you know why Oden/zoro scarred kaido
Enma counters Kaido's durability (not just dragon scales but also his Oni durability)

The reason why Zoro's scar isn't impressive as Oden coz Oden is more powerful
But Enma is the key to scarring kaido nor adcoc!

Momonosuke's whole purpose is killing Kaido, thats pretty clear for now, Zoro already did what he needed, and he did his best.

Momonosuke needs to get the spot as the last Dragon alive, he needs to avenge his father and his family, he needs to avenge the Kozuki, and he will be the next, and the biggest shogun Wano has ever got by killing Kaido in front of his own people.

SUNACCHI

Sorry ZKK fans, but ZKK makes no sense in the grand scheme of things.
Carry your nation on shoulders, not kill the damn Oni
And guess who taught Momo the Sunacchi thing :myman:

Finally some damages from yamato to kaido. She is impressive to be honest in this chapter.
I think it's gonna be over for her soon, she did well.

Kaido is a huge tank, it's abnormal to make someone that tanky ... But the more oda wanks Kaido's defense, the more his AP becomes really bad ... maybe he is super tired actually.

Yamato used a technique called “Kagami Yama” (Mirror Mountain - 鏡山) a move that seems to cover his body with a glass-like shield so he receives no damage. Before the shield is completely broken, Yamato jumps up and breaks free from the crystals.

Oh boy, that reminds me of Yoh's surviving Ren's lightning attack in Shaman King chapter 256.
Looks like law's anti bacterial curtain too.

Onis are not extinct though. It seems like 3/6 Tobi Roppo are Onis.

These guys are clearly wearing horns though

Ulti/P1 are probably nephew/niece of Kaido or something.
that might be possible since vivrecard said that kaido knew their father and took them in after his father's death. not for strength purposes I guess. so maybe he cares about people of his own race afterall

G

Gorosei Informer

Makes sense since Usopp strikes as the puniest of all yet he is by far the most powerful and in the aftermath fearsome.
Him sniping everyone to save Robin from the top of Enies Lobby showed how truly amazing, badass, skilled, talented, accurate and dangerous he is too! Hail God Usopp, the greatest sniper!

:finally:
:cheers:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Well, He'd never let Kaido club the crap out of him as easily as Yamato, but do you know he can't take basic hits from Kaido when even the likes of Law and Kin'emon can do it?
As far as I remember, LAW received a BLITZ and fell to the ground like shit, I wonder what would have happened to his head if luffy hadn't gotten up and saved him. Gained time, Law only returned to move in the next chapter and showing signs of exhaustion, he spent 1010 on the floor.

And about KINEMON, probably FUJITORA falling to the ground shaking and crooked on the ground is really an insane feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.