Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter also confirm, you don't need a sword to be a Samurai

something zorofanboys try to spread
Post automatically merged:

Dragon Dragon Fruit , i think you're the one have the low IQ
Only think you is not right is about King, in Japan all Dinosaurs and Dragon decedent.

So in One piece all Dinosaur fruit will be Dragon Dragon fruit named.

A kidd fan talking about this:josad:
Yamato was basically what everyone expected Kidd to be. A real rival, but unfortunately it went from "came here to see my victory against kaido ?" To "thanks roronoa. it's ok I will go after big mom with my buddy" :milaugh:
Kidd fans for you.
Their directing their negativity towards the wrong direction, when the one they should blame is oda for poorly prtraying kidd.

A kidd fan talking about this:josad:
Yamato was basically what everyone expected Kidd to be. A real rival, but unfortunately it went from "came here to see my victory against kaido ?" To "thanks roronoa. it's ok I will go after big mom with my buddy" :milaugh:
LMAO When Zoro fight commander. Kid only fighting Yonko in this war. Big Mom can't ever beat Kid and Law for like 12 chapters

Something O-Toko,Hiyori or yamato,will say or do that Will end up Triggering Zoro,it’s not in vain we had,Tenguyama and O-Toko standing In front of the flower Capital Castle ,Yamato Having connections with the Shimotsuki and Ryuma and Ushimaru mention alongside Kaido the World doesn’t need 2 Dragons!
we might get to know the meaning of That closed eyes of his and Ryuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.