Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
people can say whatever they want....this chapter has good amount of humor....Oda did a nice job...he made sure that everyone see Luffy being alive and at the same time didn't miss the humor part making people on the live floor going wtf for a moment.....allowing people to see Luffy riding Kaido for a second......can't wait for pictures to be out.....:milaugh:...........and there is nothing wrong with the context of "I will be PK"....

Stop avoiding the topic. Show me one panel where King was called a dragon by an individual in a speech bubble.

You can't because everyone recognise him as a dinosaur/pteranodon.

Thus, when if your headcanon of "Zoro slays King above the capital to complete Ryuma parallel", that legend would be slaying a dinosaur in the people's eyes.

Serialwinnerv7 hattrick :cheers:
Dude probably still doesn't know who is Mystoms:gokulaugh:

Stop avoiding the topic. Show me one panel where King was called a dragon by an individual in a speech bubble.

You can't because everyone recognise him as a dinosaur/pteranodon.

Thus, when if your headcanon of "Zoro slays King above the capital to complete Ryuma parallel", that legend would be slaying a dinosaur in the people's eyes.

Serialwinnerv7 hattrick :cheers:
no man, everybody knows king as "...." Not dragon or...pteweedrago or something, he's just a little confused is all:kata:

He's holding up.
Kidd's shouldn't be fighting big mom in the first place.
Why not give big mom to zoro and law and leave kaido to the people who have a real beef with him.
Zoro and sanji are underings.they are not meant to be fight bosses unlike law or kidd who are bosses of alliance.oda knew his stuff.kid fight bm is normal

Lmao Patrice was celebrating when Momo turned into a big dragon and then it backfired at him horribly :rolaugh:
I did try to warn them that in Asia, or my country at least, there's a saying that 'there can't be 2 Tigers in a jungle" but i felt like there's no point in arguing. But I didn't expect it's Kaidou himself who negs Patrice's as :rolaugh:
How Momo being Dragon helps for any argument/agenda?

VIZ and TCB over you anytime
is this mf saying King is the dragon, not kaido and Momo?

as expected from a condomtard well played
Damage Controll:milaugh:

Condom best shot didnt even do a shit to kaido more than Zoros Dragon twister did to him

dragon twister made him go to hybrid while condom, Yamato best shot made him to go his weakest form :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.