Powers & Abilities Make Your Own Devil Fruit

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Unless I missed it in the last 30 pages, we don’t currently have a thread for Devil Fruits not yet introduced in the series that you’d like to see. Go ahead and lock this if there IS a thread like this out there, mods.

I’m rereading the series and just got to the Foxy arc, which is usually the part I just skim as quickly as possible...so I’d like to speed up time and get to Aokiji quicker. However, Foxy said something interesting while explaining his powers - the photons he can use thanks to the Noro Noro no Mi are not fully understood by science, which I take to mean there are other DFs that give you chemical abilities beyond what the OP world can currently grasp.

The obvious parallel here is a fruit that contains particles which allow you to speed up someone/something, the natural answer to Foxy’s fruit. Unlike his, it probably behooves the user to simply use it on themselves rather than making their opponent faster; alternatively, you could make someone else move so quickly to the point that they lose control of their actions and just zip away into the ether. In a more practical sense, it would help you do mundane tasks in a swift fashion so you have more time to engage in regular piracy :goatasure:

Anyway, what are some DF powers you’d like to see in the series?

I know this is from marvel but I wonder if it a good idea for a devil fruit
The answer answer fruit
His powers are the answer to whatever he needs at the time. At rest, he may not demonstrate any superhuman powers. However, in the middle of a fight, struggle, etc., he will develop whatever abilities he needs at the time to counteract other's powers and abilities (USUALLY only one or two powers at a time): superhuman strength, speed, durability, flight, formation of force fields, heightened senses, etc. Flight may be an ability he retains at all times. In some cases this is a conscious effort, as when he deliberately enhanced his own hearing, and in other cases, it is his body's response to a situation. Also, in most cases his powers respond almost instantly, although there have been situations when he has been surprised and overwhelmed before his powers could adapt.
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Aaron_Nicholson_(Earth-616)

It’s cool, he’s salty because he couldn’t convince me that Sanji was a saint in another thread and is apparently taking it pretty hard. I’m sure he could come up with a better insult fruit, but he probably doesn’t think I’m worth his time, and he’s right...I’m worth more than that :kayneshrug:
Yes your worth as much as the first dorito crumb on my chin. That shit takes hella long to lick:kayneshrug:

Sparks Sparks fruit - Makes sparks

Word word fruit - Spell out a word and that word will affect the environment. For example if you spell out lighting, lighting will come out on the environment

Glass glass fruit - Glass

Brick brick fruit - Brick

Bridge bridge fruit - Can make bridges out of solids

Flat flat fruit - Flatten people and solids

Bounce bounce fruit - Can bounce around
Shape shape fruit - Turn people or things into different shapes from 2d -3d. You need to shoot a beam for that

Limit limit - By lighting your eyes green you can limit someone physical power, height, size, or any other thing I haven't thought of

Poison Dart Frog fruit

Climb climb fruit - You can climb on people bodies

Ladder ladder fruit - Can make ladders but can make them more powerful by adding things like spikes and steel to it.

Gamble gamble fruit - Make a bet on something that may or may not happen

Debt debt - Help someone else but they have to repay you someway. There a timer for this and if they don't repay you back in that limited time something bad will happen to them.

Shield shield - Makes shields from your bodies

Copper copper - Make copper

Energy energy - Can manipulate the energy of people and produces more

Picture picture - Can take pictures of people with your hands and they get stuck in a picture paper. You control that paper but if it destroyed than the people stuck inside can get out.
Inspiration: Jojo

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Feeling feeling no mi : can increase or decrease feeling of people when you touch them once : love, pleasure, pain, hate, cowardness, prideness etc.

Exemples : if you slap someone you can increase the pain he thinks he receive and the tiny slap became a lot more painful for him. Now imagine a slash or a punch you can hurt a lot with that.

It can also be used to fool the enemy : if you increase the hate of someone against you maybe he can become careless because to mad at you. Same if you increase his pride or self confidence.

You can also decrease feeling so it can help your allies to feel less pain (can be dangerous) etc.

Limitations : you cannot create feelings : you cannot create hate, love pain etc. You have to act and he must feel something before you can manipulate it. If someone isn't hurt you cannot increase his pain. So you have to hurt him before increasing his pain.

Other limitations : you can only increase or decrease a feeling by 3 times. So you cannot paralyse someone with pain with a tiny cut. You have to inflict great pain to have even greater pain.
Same for the hate etc. So you have tu fuel it with your words actions etc for it to be big for you to increase it a lot.
Other limitation : you have to touch someone once to activate the power.

Bar bar - Make metal and wooden bars

Rope rope fruit - Rope

Ball Ball fruit - Can make your body a ball. Manipulating is size and bouncing prowess.

Teeth teeth - Make more teeth and sharpen it

Info info fruit - Look at someone gaining information about them. Whether it be personal or just normal info.
This can only work by looking a the person

Body body fruit - Can manipulate the size of your body changing it size, length, and power.
This can only work on one body part

Kite kite fruit - A kite person

Current current - Can make wind current or any other currents

Hole Hole - Make holes on many things even creating a black hole. The number of holes you make depend on your energy though.

Devil Fruit: Peacock Peacock no mi.
Ability: the user transforms into a peacock.​

Characteristics:

- SHARP FEATHERS: The peacock-peacock fruit allows the user to obtain an average of 200 tails which can be sharpened and be used as swords against the opponent. The user can utilize this to adopt the 200 swords-style. These feathers can also be spread backwards, forwards or even sideways against the foe.

- EYES OF ARGUS: These feathers grant the user the ability of omniscience, due to the fact that each of them contains eyes, allowing the user to see every angle, akin to the Argus creature in Greek Mythology who was ordered by Hera to guard Io. In fact, the Argus myth is inspired from the peacock. These eyes can also coalesce, allowing the user to obtain greater magnifying depth, enabling him to see long distances.
- FEATHER DANCE: The user performs a dance using the eyes and colors of the feathers to hypnotize or bring about illusions to the foe, and even mirages to trick the opponent. As advantageous as this is, a highly competent CoO user like Katakuri or Fujitori however, can decipher and counter this ability.

- PIN MISSILES. Another advantage with the peacock peacock no mi is the ability to rapidly regenerate feathers. Meaning, if the user is capable, he can launch all 200 sharp feathers (which could even look like javelins!) against the opponent and regenerate in a matter of seconds.

Depending on the color of the feathers, the effects on the target can vary, and feathers of the same color can amplify their effects to generate deadly attacks, or use different feathers to generate different effects. The user can also choose what color feathers to grow and use against the foe.​

- PIGMENTUMORPHOSIS: Like the peacock, feathers around the user contain different colors, resembling different types of characteristics and effects in using them. But one thing in common is that all of these feathers can be made to be sharp and used as blades or launched as projectiles; their colors can also be changed at will by the user and can also be coalesced to their ultimate "jewels of light" transformations.

Red Feathers: highly flammable feathers which can explode on contact​
Green Feathers: harnesses nature to amplify the user's strength​
Pink Feathers: protection feathers that can absorb attacks, and amplify the user's defenses​
Yellow Feathers: its continuous and rapid rubbing effect generates electricity​
Blue Feathers: wide, sharp feathers that can generate wind to suck or push back opponents​

- JEWELS OF LIGHT. In Persian myths, multiple references of peacocks are indicated, especially in royalty, as they were believed to have powers, from immortality to omniscience. In Mughal history, the peacock was adopted as a symbol for royalty, giving rise to the Peacock Throne, covered in jewels and gold. Like the peacock throne, the user can harness his tails to generate jewel-like aids to complement his abilities.

Shah diamond: Yellow colored feathers intertwine into an octahedron, forming a coffin-like shape which continuously (and rapidly) rubs all the feathers together to generate electricity to fight. These may either be used in melee or ranged attacks to generate electric effects on contact.​

Table of Jahan: Pink colored feathers accumulate into one shining rectangular shield, which elevates the user's defensive capabilities. Some of the feathers may also form an eye on this tough shield (resembling the peacock) which could see attacks the user couldn't and generate defensive reflexes.​

Timur necklace: Red colored feathers coalesce and covers the user completely, acting as a breastplate whose sharp front and sides also protect the user. These feathers can also generate multiple explosions on contact, and can also be launched as ranged projectiles, with its spread/explosion radius being amplified optimally as 200 red feathers are used in this mode.​

Sea of Light: 200 blue colored feathers combine to form a plate that glows blue, resembling the color of the sea. As they combine, their wind powers become amplified, allowing them to generate wind at high speeds, and also amplify the user's speed. The user may use these to fight at high speed and even fly, or the user could launch a sea of high speed projectiles at the enemy, near impossible to dodge.​
Mountain of Light: 200 green colored feathers combine to form a lance with a pointy tip that glows green, resembling the color of nature. Its ability to harness nature gives additional great strength to the user and even allows recovery. These feathers can also be launched full power at any foe, decapitating anything it hits, and can regrow again, rapidly, to be repeatedly used until the user runs out of stamina.​

Man, this was fun to make! :p