Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong because I didn't know her "mirror" technique.

I wasn't wrong about her not clashing equally with Kaido. That's fucking stupid. And it was shown this chapter. She CAN'T clash equally with Kaido.
You're wrong !
It's about 'she can mirror herself"... it's about you thinking she lost ,that she needed savings based on nothing
Coz the last panel of ch1024 didn't even show her being overpowered

Kaido can't block her spinning attack despite putting up a guard
Call me when anyone else dies this.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Permanent scans from battles are usually considered the character's greatest shame or a traumatic movement.
Oda made it rather apparent via

WB
Shanks
Luffy
Kaido
Zoro

Kaido is still unstoppable because Luffy and others are not strong enough to capitalize on the damage Kaido took. It's illogical to say Kaido no soled Zoro's attack when even Kaido acknowledged it, but it's just as true that he didn't deal a significant damage akin to Oden.
Zoro got scar from bamboon

For these headcanon debaters like Sanjikun, Yamato is using here again adv CoC. She can hurt Kaido with adv Coc,normal CoC can't hurt Kaido otherwise Luffy in Kuri would hurt and let Kaido split blood like Yama did with isn't she case. Yamato was beastly this chapter, she is above Kuri Boundman Luffy for sure in every aspect.

Current Luffy=>Yamato>Begin Raid Luffy
As @Cinera call it out, same for Zoro,im pretty objective and Yamato so far really be above even Zoro. Luffy only caught up since he learn adv CoC and probably something else. Yamato is clealry a low top tier, let see if Zoro comeback later again.

Did Luffy even transform into snakeman? They didn't even show him in that form on panel lol
It is strange, first Luffy going down and Kaido reply with "Gomu Gomu no"... and now he using a Snakeman move but we didn't see his form? Oda is clearly planning something, that is strange for sure and he do it on purpose. @Sentinel seems like Luffy probably can finally use G4 better duo he learning adv CoC.

@Sentinel @playa4321
This guy was praising kidd and Law for bruising bm
But he's out here trying hard to downplay Yamato for her feats :
Overpowering Kaido's guard
Blocking TB without being hurt
Hurting Kaido
Tanking his adcoc attacks * bloodlust attacks*
Being almost clean after those hits

But nah "Law is impressive in 2v1 for bruising bm " "doffy top tier"
@sanjikun come on man
:josad:

cant get any more clear than the wings of the pk mate
but I understand this will be a long argument for you guys
you should hope yamato doesnt join the crew
cause thats exactly what will happen.
She will. It's long been stated. Zoro/Sanji opponents are Calamities. What does that say about Yamato?

Yamato is no stronger than Oden was here. It's stupid to claim otherwise.

Oden got "many, many times stronger". He wasn't Top Tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.