Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike you I never claimed Yamato, Law or Kid are Top Tier (at least not for now).

Doffy is Top Tier because even Big Mom can't overcome 2/3 Top Supernova. They have 0 powerups since Dressrosa.
I laughing right now, Doffy needed Bellamy and Trebol assistant to be able to fight Luffy, when Trebol loses, Law loses too, and the fight Begins in 1 on 1.

you can assume they arent because its offpanel ?

yamato looks fairly fine too if you are judging by their relative condition
dude ....
and she is solo.
You still don't understand that they'll be taking her down. 2 Yamatos ain't taking down any Yonkos.

My argument vs. Yamato is that she's clearly not Top Tier (but weaker than Zoro/Sanji). This chapter made that case very clear.

And btw, Kid was fighting Big Mom solo.

Still a scar. That he did without the use of CoC, if you right about him not having it:myman:

What the several club attacks of Yamato with Adv CoC did to Kaido ?:queenhear:

Because he has high standard for himself, he is unapologetic with himself and that’s why we love the guy :finally:
Just like bm, wb, luffy and many never scarred kaido yet above zoro by far

Sweet... he failed to do what he wanted while Yamato did what she wanted

Still a scar. That he did without the use of CoC, if you right about him not having it:myman:

What the several club attacks of Yamato with Adv CoC did to Kaido ?:queenhear:

Because he has high standard for himself, he is unapologetic with himself and that’s why we love the guy :finally:
One has what the other doesn’t… it’s Oda’s way to balance out things… you think Kata has the same lvl of defense as Cracker? Or does Cracker have the same lvl of offense as Kata? No. Zoro is and will always be stronger than Yamato, but each of them have things the other doesn’t have as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.