Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not ifs/buts. Kid/Law are even with Big Mom. Kid even got wounded.
about as even as us seeing the 5 sns and the two yonkos after we zoomed out of the rooftop and back.......
we dont get to see a lot of moving parts off panel

am not going to make those assumptions over what I can already see from yamato
if yamato was fighting kaido offpanel and oda decided to come back at the exact moment they were both standing in base
I would assume she is "even" with kaido as well.

yamato has done her part
its on other fighters bar luffy to prove they belong in that standing and personally they havent.

its extremely rare for a characters introduction attack to be their strongest attack.......If anything Thunder Bagua has been portrayed as something that lets people know their getting serious.
He'll need all 3 G4 forms vs Kaido
I have had believed Luffy needing all forms of G4 to finish Kaido for a long time, but always thought snake man lacked attack power to really harm Kaido. However, guess what! Oda gave Luffy AdvCoA amd AdvCoC…. The problem solved and its AP is surely on an entire different tier from before.

G4 AdvCoC + Yamato's combo attack to base Kaido done less damage than AdvCoC attack from Base Luffy to Hybrid Kaido ?:virusprot:

Me trying to figure the way Oda thinking :risicheck:
1. Luffy attacked Zoro's freshly dealt wound.
2. Luffy's CoC punch was never that powerful, only seemed that way because of the damage Zoro left
3. Yamato+Luffy can't compete with the Grandmaster

@Sentinel @playa4321
This guy was praising kidd and Law for bruising bm
But he's out here trying hard to downplay Yamato for her feats :
Overpowering Kaido's guard
Blocking TB without being hurt
Hurting Kaido
Tanking his adcoc attacks * bloodlust attacks*
Being almost clean after those hits

But nah "Law is impressive in 2v1 for bruising bm " "doffy top tier"
Law/Kid aren't Big Mom's kids, that's the difference. And it's actually EQUAL. Kaido literally said she's his successor and is trying to groom her. Literally Whitebeard/Ace.

Are you going to brag that Ace survived Whitebeard or Luffy survived Garp? Kaido would never kill her.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
how leaving "permanent scar" leads to didn't "no sold"....Kaido was unstoppable so far....
Permanent scars from battles are usually considered the character's greatest shame or a traumatic movement.
Oda made it rather apparent via

WB
Shanks
Luffy
Kaido
Zoro

Kaido is still unstoppable because Luffy and others are not strong enough to capitalize on the damage Kaido took. It's illogical to say Kaido no soled Zoro's attack when even Kaido acknowledged it, but it's just as true that he didn't deal significant damage akin to Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.