Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop misquoting. "made that very clear" -----> to her NOT being Top Tier. Zoro/Sanji did nothing this chapter.

People were claiming Kaido was trying to kill her. This chapter dispelled all shit. She is his successor.
the dialogue suggest he is at the very least trying to put her out of commission
does that panel where his face goes dark and he continues to hit her on the ground look like he's taking it easy?

Let's try to guess how the chapter will play out: :steef:
- first page: Onigashima is approaching the capital
- Kaido vs Yamato, again. Yamato at this point has fought more than post TS Sanji on panel. 4-5 pages
- massive dragon Momo is afraid of height, a page or two of gags about it
- Kaido afraid of Momo appearance, he looks like Oden. Two or three pages.
- spread of Momo, Yamato and Luffy ready to fight Kaido

We have 4-5 pages for the rest of the war, probably some kid Yamato flashback and Oden kya moment.
I can't wait :finally:
I was not wrong :suresure:

You're 100% wrong. Any Warlord can fight a Yonko. Kid was literally fighting 1 on 1 with Big Mom BEFORE Law showed up.

Show me where either Kid/Law has it.

I'll show you where Big Mom has it

You might need adCoC to BEAT A Yonko, but not to fight them.
No where do we see Big Mom using AdCoC against Kid. If she was throwing AdCoC behind her attacks, Kid would have been done for before Law got there, as he literally has nothing in his arsenal to clash with that level of attack. Oda just has Big Mom fuck around to much.

Children ...... stop the childish squabbles of
OOOH MAH ZORO STRONGEST, HE LEAVE BIGGG SCAR
NOOO YAMATO BEAST, SHE GOT ACOC
LUFFY BETTER, LUFFY 1v1 KAIDO!

It doesn't matter how strong Yamato or Zoro is anyways...Luffy would still be their captain at the end of the day and will always be stronger than them by default no matter what happens.

FFS this sort of discussion goes nowhere, is endless and a plain waste of time.

Can we talk about more interesting subjects, such as potentially new G4 techniques Luffy could use after enlightened with ACoC? Will we see awakening? How would Momo be able to overcome his lack of combat abilities to become a useful ally?

Its official. Everyone and their moms endure Kaidou attacks except Luffy. Luffy became glasscanon.
G4 adCoC is shit. Kinda expected for Oda to retcon and make a joke of Luffy attacks after what he did with G4 looking like trash compared to G3 red roc. Get prepared for another KO of Luffy. And here fandom thinks Oda jerks off Luffy.

no, the monster trio will always be there.
if Yamato joins, its like Robin, Franky, Jinbe situation all over again :crazwhat:

but right now, Luffy > Yamato > Zoro > Sanji.
In all seriousness I also believe so but I think that'll only happen next arc not in this one. As of now Yamato is clearly a tier above Zoro and Sanji.

Yamato :finally:..
She is amazing 😍😍 , hope she joins the crew and not staying in wano to prepare momo or something...
Retainers could make that job.
Can you imagine big mom falls in wano? This would sake the whole world and put Luffy,kid and law on BB bounty first before reaching 4-5 billion..
The fight between father and daughter is outstanding,i hope oda will give us skillful fights in zoro and sanji fights too..
He started good with king though but i want more from both ..
When mono returns to his human form kaido will have a heart attack..lol..

No where do we see Big Mom using AdCoC against Kid. If she was throwing AdCoC behind her attacks, Kid would have been done for before Law got there, as he literally has nothing in his arsenal to clash with that level of attack. Oda just has Big Mom fuck around to much.
Dude Law literally brushed off Hybrid Kaido advanced CoC. Did he have advanced CoC?

Like I said, I agree that you need it to BEAT them. You don't need to fight it them. Look at Luffy vs. Kaido

Beat =/= Fight are very different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.