Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law's words in chapter 1010 directly counters your argument, which frankly has no proof. Law is a doctor and a Swordsman so its even more credible coming from his mouth.

Zoro should not even be fighting at this point but he still managed to push on and scar Kaido. There's no evidence that suggests that this is the maximum of Zoro's limit. He used every bit of strength he had left to use Ashura but Law's words here, which directly implies that Zoro is severely wounded from Hakkai, proves that Zoro still hasn't shown what his maximum capabilities can do.
How that counters it ? he says he shouldn't be able to fight but he still does, he's having a hard time moving after taking the attack but that doesn't contradict the fact that he is able to USE the attack, where do you have proof that someone's attack power on the attack, no capability to attack or move is lower when you are injured, is luffy KKG weaker when he was fighting doflamingo, is kaido TB weaker when he used against law and zoro vs used in act 1, i get that breaking your bones is more serious than what i gave as an examples but the point still stands, if someome is injured he has hard time fighting and moving like swinging your sword or dodging shit, but if you manage to do the attack as intended why should it be so much weaker, if the injuries would affected him in that aspect he could not do the attack not do it with hardening and COC.

B

Ballel

Since redon still forcefully tries to misgender Yamato every single time and looks to include nonsensical he/him pronouns every second sentence, here's the proper summary with correct pronouns:

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,025: "Picture of Two Dragons" (双龍図).

In the cover, Usopp is telling his adventure story to members of a publishing team (2 shocked birds that are taking notes in a notebook and an octopus that is typing in a typewriter). Usopp is dressed as a pirate captain (he wears a hat like Roger's but with his own Jolly Roger) and on his head is a paper that the octopus has written where it reads "Big liar story".

Chapter starts with Luffy pushing Momonosuke to fly up to Onigashima. Momonosuke tries but he can't because he is still afraid of height. Shinobu and the Heart Pirates watch the scene in silence.

Cut to Onigashima's rooftop, just after the clash of Kaidou and Yamato “Raimei Hakke” that we saw at the end of the previous chapter. Kaidou bleeds from his forehead, Yamato's skin begins to crack until it shatter into pieces. Yamato used a technique called “Kagami Yama” (Mirror Mountain - 鏡山) a move that seems to cover her body with a glass-like shield so she receives no damage.

Before the shield is completely broken, Yamato jumps up and breaks free from the crystals. She then spins her kanabo in the air and hits Kaidou with a new attack called “Himorogiri” (Cutting Massive Ice - 氷諸斬り) stamping Kaidou's head in the ground.

However Kaidou gets up once again and attacks Yamato with his kanabo repeatedly.

Kaidou: "No matter how much you uses other names
or tries to become a samurai...
You can't deny the fact that you're the son of Kaidou.
You still have “Oni (鬼)” blood in your body!!"

Yamato: "It doesn't matter to me!!!"

Yamato manages to hit Kaidou in the face with her kanabo, but Kaido keeps talking.

Kaidou: "You have always been alone, running and hiding in the castle."

Yamato replies, while we see a panel with kid Yamato reading Oden's diary secretly.

Yamato: "That's not true!!
I have a friend!!! "

As she says this, Yamato remembers Ace. Kaidou replies her.

Kaidou: "Yeah, but your friend is dead...
Along with those samurai and people who were nice to you!!"

We see a little flashback in which a Kaidou's subordinate who was kind with Yamato and gave her food secretly, was executed for it (on a wooden crosshead like the one Jack used to torture the Minks in Zou). Yamato saw it.

Kaidou hits Yamato on the head with his kanabo and Yamato falls to the ground. Kaidou hits Yamato repeatedly and violently while she is on the ground. Kaidou looks like a real ogre.

Kaidou: "You are a child of an “Oni (鬼)”!!
You must rule human by force, not getting along with them!!
It is your destiny, Yamato!!!"

Back to Luffy and Momonosuke, who finally manages to fly. However, Momonosuke flies with his eyes closed because he is still afraid of height. Momonosuke flies so fast that they reach Onigashima in seconds, while Shinobu looks at them from Wanokuni in silence and with a very serious face.

When Momonosuke flies over Onigashima's island, Luffy tells him that they should go to the roof of the dome. But Momonosuke flies with his eyes closed and ends up entering in the skull, inside the castle. In a very funny double page we see how Luffy (that is screaming) bursts into the “Live Floor” on the back of Momonosuke (who is still with his eyes closed) while we see the reactions of Queen, Sanji, Hyo, Kawamatsu, Izou, Marco, Zoro and King.

Momonosuke flies across the “Live Floor” while Luffy tells him that they have to go up. Momonosuke is a bit dizzy but manages to straighten out and climb. Both go through the 2nd floor of the castle, right in the place where Big Mom continues fighting against Kid and Law.

Kid: "What the hell!!?"

Luffy: "Ahhhhhhhh!!"

Law: "Mugiwara-ya!?"

Big Mom: "Kaidou!!? What is going on!?"

Momonosuke continues his uncontrolled flight while all who see him are shocked. Luffy tries to help Momonosuke, but some of the debris got into Momonosuke's eyes and he just keeps crashing all over the castle.

Back to Onigashima's rooftop. Yamato turned back into her human form and prepares to attack again his father. We see in the distance behind Yamato that Momonosuke has managed to cross the castle and reach the rooftop (Luffy continues screaming). Kaidou has noticed it and looks them surprised. Luffy sees Kaidou and tells Momonosuke to go after him. Momonosuke does it, this time with his eyes wide open.

Yamato and Luffy attack Kaidou without either of them being aware of the other's presence.

Yamato: "Shinsoku (God's Foot - 神足 (しんそく))"

Luffy: "“Gear 4” Snakeman!!
Gomu Gomu no...!!"

Yamato: "Hakujaku (White Snake Gallop - 白蛇駆 (はくじゃく))!!!"

Luffy: "Jet Culverin!!!"

In an impressive double page, Luffy and Yamato hit Kaidou at the same time in his face, their attacks create black lightning bolts. After the attacks, Yamato notices the arrival of Luffy, something that makes her very happy.

Luffy: “Yama-o!! You helped stop Kaidou? Thanks!!”

But there is no time for reunions. In a new double page, Kaidou transforms into a dragon and confronts Luffy and Momonosuke.

Kaidou: "How did you survive!? Straw Hat!!
And who is this dragon!!? Introduce yourself!!"

Luffy: "I won't die no matter what!!!
Because I am the man who will become the Pirate King!!!"

Momonosuke: "My name...!!
My name is...!!
Kouzuki Momonosuke!!!
The man who will become the shogun of Wanokuni!!!

Yamato looks at the pink dragon, thinking about kid Momonosuke she met shortly before.

Yamato: "Momonosuke-kun!!"

Kaidou: "Wororo so you are that kid!!
The world doesn't need 2 dragons!!! "

END. Break next week.

Are you sure about that? You're exaggerating a lot here my boi.
We clearly see the gap between the actual captain and the right hand lol. They don’t even have a real way to damage kaido. Imagine post wci luffy (who was already above right hand level), he got one shotted. Maybe not 100 but you get the point, the gap is exponentially big

Yamato is what Kidd would have been if not for Oda's hate for Kidd and other super novas.

Instead of developing a character from ground up, why Oda didnt focus on Kidd. I am not even a big Kidd fan, yet, Oda's bias is very clear.
Yes, it's a shame that Oda doesn't seem to attach much importance to supernovae. Yamato appeared in chapter 984 and is related to the One Piece story Ace, Kaido, Oden, Luffy It goes without saying that with the exception of Luffy and Zoro, he achieved the biggest feat on the roof against Kaido.

We clearly see the gap between the actual captain and the right hand lol. They don’t even have a real way to damage kaido. Imagine post wci luffy (who was already above right hand level), he got one shotted. Maybe not 100 but you get the point, the gap is exponentially big
The gap between Luffy&Zoro is almost non existent, Yes luffy is the MVP and that is why he is placed number 1, but that all. Luffy&Zoro in a real battle life/death situation which of course will never happen in One Piece it gona be an extreme fight in which the winner will probably die after too.

Did we see how Kaido low diffs King? No, so you're basically getting your headcanon wrong. Even a 2nd Commander didn't get one shotted like luffy did and he immediatly recovered. I am reffering to queen here, he wasn't even in his strongest form when this happened. I bet BM wouldn't had K.O him that fast. King is considerably stronger than that. He is still in his base form, while Queen is in his Hybrid form. He still has to show what he can do. And for zoros instance he is the vice captain, not only the right hand man. There is a direct difference between these terms. A vice captain is much closer to the captain than the right hand man / 1st commander.

@Shanal Also, don't forget! Not only did Tatsumaki cut Kaido deep and make him puke blood. It also overpowered Kaido's tatsumaki, the same one that was bullying the supernovas.

Tatsumaki>>>Gatling>>Scabbards Totsuka

If you use that logic you are using, then Gatling and Scabbards>Asura
It never overpowered kaidos tatsumaki stop lying . Kaidos tatsumaki was already done when zoro did his . Kaido got infuriated and sent huge ones . Zoro had to dip . Why do you clowns like lying in the face of panels ??

Yes, it's a shame that Oda doesn't seem to attach much importance to supernovae. Yamato appeared in chapter 984 and is related to the One Piece story Ace, Kaido, Oden, Luffy It goes without saying that with the exception of Luffy and Zoro, he achieved the biggest feat on the roof against Kaido.
And what I find funny the most is the fact that Yamato should have being capture by the flying 6, the fukng flying 6 should have capture Yamato. No calamity had to be used for that.

I dont wanna say that is a bluff but if we say potrayed is important for power level, just a few chapter ago Yamato was transforming using her df vs Sasaki, the fuking Sasaki dont forget that.

Luffy is gonna fight someone who fought like 16 individuals 3v1 now keep coping clown, its not like Luffy is doing anything better, atleast Zoro is gonna defeat his right hand before ZKK
his right hand man who couldnt even used imbued ACOC? luffy definitely low diff king right now. thats not something impressive to defeat king if u scale with luffy’s level but will be very impressive if u scale it on zoro’s level

just like kaido said, only the very strongest could use ACOC, unfortunately zoro not in that league.

thats why zoro fans love ZKK even if zoro need to do what BB did to WB

:cheers:

And what I find funny the most is the fact that Yamato should have being capture by the flying 6, the fukng flying 6 should have capture Yamato. No calamity had to be used for that.

I dont wanna say that is a bluff but if we say potrayed is important for power level, just a few chapter ago Yamato was transforming using her df vs Sasaki, the fuking Sasaki dont forget that.
The tobi roppos are the wet firecrackers of this bow for me except Ulti, Who'Who and Black Maria

his right hand man who couldnt even used imbued ACOC? luffy definitely low diff king right now. thats not something impressive to defeat king if u scale with luffy’s level but will be very impressive if u scale it on zoro’s level

just like kaido said, only the very strongest could use ACOC, unfortunately zoro not in that league.

Except Zoro used advanced CoC. Take a look on this thread here: Questions & Mysteries - Did Zoro use advanced Conquerors Haki against Kaido in Chapter 1010? | Worstgen

Go through all pages and if you still insist on Zoro not using advanced CoC, you're straight up deniyal.

Finally, someone who doesnt reply with zoro vs sanji debate

Back on topic
Did we ever see oni race in OP from the past?
I remember some characters that arent ancient giant that having two horn as well :

Moria but he is too weak to be oni race
Black maria
Ulti
Sheepshead
Then avalo pizaro
yea those two debate is trash

but anyway... we dont really know if that horn was real or just an atribute since majority of Beast Pirates has that horns, even some unnamed fodder has it.

Zoro can use ACoC idk what youre trying to say just bluffing nonsense, blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.