Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gap between Luffy&Zoro is almost non existent, Yes luffy is the MVP and that is why he is placed number 1, but that all. Luffy&Zoro in a real battle life/death situation which of course will never happen in One Piece it gona be an extreme fight in which the winner will probably die after too.
Exactly I think Luffy is stronger but Zoro is right behind and Sanji is not too far behind too (although lately he's been late). The Monster Trio is very balanced

Did we see how Kaido low diffs King? No, so you're basically getting your headcanon wrong. Even a 2nd Commander didn't get one shotted like luffy did and he immediatly recovered. I am reffering to queen here, he wasn't even in his strongest form when this happened. I bet BM wouldn't had K.O him that fast. King is considerably stronger than that. He is still in his base form, while Queen is in his Hybrid form. He still has to show what he can do. And for zoros instance he is the vice captain, not only the right hand man. There is a direct difference between these terms. A vice captain is much closer to the captain than the right hand man / 1st commander.
BM who had amnesia? Who did not use haki temporarily knocked out queen. The gap is massive between a yonko captain and his right hand. I agree zoro is stronger than your typical right hand, but my point is him beating King is not comparable to luffy beating kaido (even if luffy had help). King is also not considerably stronger than queen. I’m pretty sure post wci luffy was already stronger than king so yes he would easily get one shotted.

The tobi roppos are the wet firecrackers of this bow for me except Ulti, Who'Who and Black Maria
True still, I know how hype people are for Yamato after this past 6 chapters but in Onigashima King didnt even bother to get Yamato, he used the fuking flying 6 to try to capture her.

During Yamato and Sasaki confrontation, Yamato was pushed to use her DF power. Let not forget that.
If Yamato was that important to Kaido he would have used a Calamity which didnt happen.

Tatsumaki did not do more than G4 Gatling.

G4 gatling is similar to Killer+Zoro tag team, which did nothing.

Injection shot did more than Luffy, Law and Kidd combined attack that included Gamma Knife. Doesn't make much sense.

Bunch of other stuff. Attack comparisons don't match.
Tatsumaki more AP than Luffys G4
after the tatsumaki bigmom, Killer were shocked and bigmom said he really did it

And Tatsumaki is the only attack that made kaido transform into hybrid form

ZKK has always been a childish dream, dont they still realize oda had duped them by handing them a sweet candy called "hakai" to savour it for eternity:milaugh:
Except it will happen. Why would Oda foreshadow this then? It doesn't matter if zoro is weakened. We all saw that even in his weakened state he can scar kaido. This doesn't exclude ZKK in the slightest.

ZKK has always been a childish dream, dont they still realize oda had duped them by handing them a sweet candy called "hakai" to savour it for eternity:milaugh:
this chapter basically confirmed the ZKK. 1 dragon must die. We have the confirmation that Momosuke will become the next shougan. So the candidate left is Kaido. The king of the Oni will get exterminated by the fated Shimutzuki Zoro.

Kaido's HP Progression so far

Before the announcement of the Raid: 100%

The Raid: 99.96%

Rooftop before scabbards: 100%(healed)

After Scabbards: 94% (4% is attributed to Oden PTSD)

Big Mom Kaido reunite: 97%(Healing in progress)

NG vs Yonko Face-off: 99.99%

After Red Roc: 99.41%

After Haki-less One Giri and Killer: 98. 70%

After Auction House Trio Tag Team: 99.00% (Healing)

After Luffy, Law, Kid, Killer tag team: 98.70

After Luffy G4 attacks: 98.65%

After missed Zoro Hiryu Kaen scare: 92% (He huffs for a moment) but he returns back 98.36%

After g4 Gattling: 97.30%

After Zoro's Tatsumaki: 89%-91%

1009: 94% (Takes no damage;Recovers)

After Injection shot: 93.10%

After Extremely Nerfed Asura: 44%-53%

After Luffy's CoC Punches: 42.40%

Defeats Luffy and Recovers HP: 43.2%

Now he's been hovering in the 40's ever since :kayneshrug:
i think Nerfed asura reduced kaidos HP to like 20%

it made kaido HUFF HUF for the first time in entire series also he couldnt even block Luffy after got the scar , but when he got recovered like 60% he defeated luffy as Usual

and Tatsumaki did more damage than that it made bigmom shockd and forced dragon kaido to Hybrid form

Status
Not open for further replies.