Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the new generation will come to topple the old generation according to oden's journal.

the top 4 new generation are luffy,yamato,law and kid. thats why only these 4 are fighting emperors.
sanji also saved the rebellion by saving momo and fighting queen who tortured the people of wano.... tama conquered the beast pirates.
damn zoro isn't even on the top 10 important character on wano. he is fighting some npc king who's only dialog is "..."
feels sad man.

that is why i say ZKK is childish...you wont get it...shhhh!!!
Even law & kidd is fighting a yonkou while luffy is back to rooftop for fighting kaido while your zoro is struggling with king...

Savour your sweet candy hakai for this arc, thats all...
luffy,yamato,kidd,law >>>>> zoro=sanji (left and right wings) :crazwhat: Dude these zoro bois wont survive at the end of wano :ronalugh:

Worst

Custom title
I don't believe ODA had to take kaido out of hybrid form for luffy to attack, because apparently hybrid kaido would handle the attack well, not that he didn't handle it well, but it would have been better.

The combined attacks made kaido lose his balance, that's all?:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

ODA was really right in the interview, he still hasn't created a way to defeat WAIDO.
:hope::hope::hope:

He keeps talking and looking at yamato as if nothing has happened after he gets a sledgehammer in the face...
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

This is more or less this:
And some people keep thinking he lost to Vice Admirals in the past lol

imagine writing an arc with land of samurai and making the samurais weak as fuck. the scabbards couldn't do shit. zoro couldn't do shit against kaido either. kaido is right. Oni deserve to order samurais around. in the land of samurai, zoro is not even fighting side by side with his captain. oda decided to give that honor to yamato a new character. zoro and other samurais have been disappointing as fuck.
from wano zoro will not even be viewed as luffy's right hand man. that honor goes to yamato now.

zoro used to be a cool character with his own motivation. when was the last time oda made zoro say " i am gonna be wss?" now all zoro does is sucking luffy's dick and fights equally with the pervert chef who doesn't even train. i bet when zoro sees yamato for the first time he will have "kuina ptsd", a girl who is stronger than him.

i was a zoro fanboy. not anymore. atleast sanji has other qualities. he can do other stuff. all zoro can do is fight and he can't even fight top tiers. pathetic
No need to hate a character because he is not fighting on the roof Zoro has great feats and he will beat King, Yamato is up there because she is Kaido's daughter she has a strong body and a mythical devil fruit Zoro will surpass her later on whether she joins or not

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't believe ODA had to take kaido out of hybrid form for luffy to attack, because apparently hybrid kaido would handle the attack well, not that he didn't handle it well, but it would have been better.

The combined attacks made kaido lose his balance, that's all?:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

ODA was really right in the interview, he still hasn't created a way to defeat WAIDO.

He keeps talking and looking at yamato as if nothing has happened after he gets a sledgehammer in the face...

Enjoy him whilst you can
In the words of kaido
There's no space for 2 dragons
His head will be sliced off

ZKK has always been a childish dream, dont they still realize oda had duped them by handing them a sweet candy called "hakai" to savour it for eternity:milaugh:
Kaidou: "You are a child of an “Oni (鬼)”!!
You must rule human by force, not getting along with them!!
It is your destiny, Yamato!!!"

Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle.

I see a scenario like this for the end: Luffy will beat Kaido (weakened) in 1v1 But Kaido does not die but is unconscious so Luffy has to win as against Rob Lucci but does not kill him. After beating King, and gaining information about his family being beaten by Kaido, Zoro slices Kaido and kills him.

After beating Queen, Sanji will take care of some members of the CPO and do a masterclass like at Alabasta and Enies Lobby.

The monster trio bounty will explode.
I am pretty sure that Luffy will fight Kaido in a 1 vs 1 and I am also pretty sure that especially in Wano the fate is moving Zoro to revenge the Shimotuki clan.

Yasuie said to Zoro to get the revenge in Onigashima and not to kill the leader of the flower capital. In Onigashima the leader is Kaido. So Zoro has to reveange Yasui and Ushimaru. We know also that fate made possible that Zoro would have taken Enma in exchange of Shuishi.

Fate in Wano has 2 role, for Luffy is to opening Wano and for Zoro is to revenged his clan and both are connected with Kaido.

We know that for some reason the flying dragon blaze missed his target and was extremely hype (Big Mom scarred told Kaido to dodge that). The same posed was used by Ryuma to chop a dragon over the capital.

Unfortunately, I can't hype anymore about Kaido even trying. Besides the scale of events in Wano seeming absurdly inferior to what Marineford was, which makes me extremely upset with an arc having two Yonkous as opponents.

Kaidou: "You are a child of an “Oni (鬼)”!!
You must rule human by force, not getting along with them!!
It is your destiny, Yamato!!!"

Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle.
That line was said for yamato replacing it with zoro is getting you at anywhere...

And this time no one will have probably managed to tackle Hakai

So what Zoro did is not even replicable :zosmug:
Yeah, cause Luffy pretended like he didnt saw it coming, Law forgot he got room power, and Zoro the badass thougt he could take it, but no, he also pretended to get hurt and had its badass moment... thats all what mattered...

Status
Not open for further replies.