Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's the entire point here: I merely changed the pronouns the way the vivre card suggest (confirming Yamato to be a bonafide cis-woman), nothing else.

Everyone could still see that this was redon's summary and his original summary was obviously also still up for everyone to read. I offered just one alternative version that respects the vivre cards and official promotion.

Yet redon started to threaten everyone to not post spoilers anymore etc. over such an insignificant thing.

So everyone think again: Which one is the dude driving an agenda and throwing a tantrum here?
I'm still trying to understand the people here defending him by rationalizing that this is a matter of respect and not Redon being petty as fuck:hope:

Sorry have to disagree with you on that.

Trust me he would still post on AP and Reddit.
And he does not interact with those communities nearly as much as he does here. Its weird to me that you guys will shit on the provider that gives you enjoyment weekly, then still use his shit and filter out what he puts here. Larry will be blamed for that.

Just let it go lmao, get the fuck over something so trivial.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And he does not interact with those communities nearly as much as he does here. Its weird to me that you guys will shit on the provider that gives you enjoyment weekly, then still use his shit and filter out what he puts here. Larry will be blamed for that.

NEVER

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

I agree with you but this is not trivial becusse it was trending on Twitter

ah fuck right off lol.
who is the one making a big deal out of this? the one you tries to shove their ideology down others throat or the one who gets annoyed by it?
maybe, just maybe, people want to use manga as a sort of escapism and not be confronted by the fucking media propaganda that we face each and every day. just maybe.

idgas if people cut their dicks off or wear dresses. as long as they leave me alone ffs.
Yeah, One Piece is a story that's completely free of gender discussion, right Ivankov?

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
I have no interest in removing them. It's the opposite. I want them.
It was just to showcase that it's easy to stop the raws from coming out in the future if someone truly wants to put effort in it.
Nobody will stop the raws from coming out because there's money in doing it. Especially for a manga as big as One Piece. These threats mean nothing. For example, there was a translator in Arlong Park, he used to go by Aohige. He'd get mad if you said something negative about Japan. He'd threaten just like this and people would try to appease his temper tantrums. This is nothing new.
There's a lot of money in getting these raws and whatnot. If one person stops, another will take that person's place.

Yamato is a she, Oda/Toei/Shueisha all confirmed it in various modes last week. If Redon’s bitching about HIM getting her gender wrong, fuck him, rage quit and let someone else become a spoiler provider. This isn’t a singular honor bestowed on someone by the old gods, it’s a fucking Japanese comic and we’ve had MANY different sources over the years, the fandom will survive without him.
We can all agree that Yamato is a female and that Lance overreacted but let him call Yamato a "he". Lance doesn’t force us to share his view, just read the summary and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.