Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
1) Oda wants her to be seen as a bonafide girl which he made clear in the vivre card and official promotions.
We are actually the ones respecting the author's wish.

2) What does it say about redon, when he throws a tantrum over someone simply correcting his summary and addressing Yamato correctly?
1) Respecting the authors wishes by correcting the pronouns but not respecting him by literally sharing and talking about spoilers?

2) He clarified, multiple times in fact, that he only has an issue with you editing his writeup and sharing it, which people will then assume that its from Redon. He literally said he doesn't give two shits about the gender. Stop making this about gender LMAO

I don't think we've seen the best of both yet.

In terms of potential, both are going to be part of the very strongest mainly because of their respective stats, lineage and Adcoc usage.

I said it when Yamato was introduced that she is very similar in stats with Zoro and the only difference between them will be Zoro's higher AP. Seems that is being proved right from recent chapters.

So just like Oden was on the same level as Roger, WB and Rayleigh, I think Yamato will also be on the same level as Luffy and Zoro even at EOS. The margins will be minimal at best.
If this is the case who the hell can oppose the strawhat especially with this 3 current monster?
I am scarred that there is nothing in there way to stop them, the only way is that Oda split them again or for some reason one or even 2 of this monster are nefrt can't fight to their full potential.

I mean after Wano there is no other crew able to face them, maybe Black beard crew but even they need to step up.
The world government has the admiral and the gorosei + the new special weapon but can they challenge the straw-hat + allies after Wano?
We are really approching the end of One Piece :kata:

1) Oda wants her to be seen as a bonafide girl which he made clear in the vivre card and official promotions.
We are actually the ones respecting the author's wish.

2) What does it say about redon, when he throws a tantrum over someone simply correcting his summary and addressing Yamato correctly?
You’re respecting the authors wishes by correcting a summary that won’t matter in less than a day? You make it sound like Oda himself would be offended by Redon addressing Yamato as a he

It says a lot about you and Redon. I think both of y’all are being petty rn

Oda opened a can of worms that is spiraling into something else....never thought gender discussion hit this forum....
Oda didn't do anything. Some agenda driven fans did it. Especially Aurther. He started it. I thought Redon following him. Now we can see all of them are in this together.

it's really dirty shit these fans doing which will make Oda look bad in the end.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Lol, where is the freedom of expression LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:suresure::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Express yourself however you want, but don’t spread quotes you changed. He changed the quotes of Redon, changed what was part of it (no matter if it is just a „he“ or a whole chapter) and gave it away as „source by Redon“. That’s the issue.

In the order I presented.
I think it will be Luffy >/= Zoro > Yamato (High diff upwards for Zoro and Luffy vs Yamato and Extreme diff upwards for Luffy vs Zoro). This is based on the climax of this arc ...what I think will happen. So it might change if the ending is different from what I assume
Yes I like this view so far I am more with the Luffy>=Zoro=Yamato just because probably I am really hype by this Yamato chapter.

If this is the case who the hell can oppose the strawhat especially with this 3 current monster?
I am scarred that there is nothing in there way to stop them, the only way is that Oda split them again or for some reason one or even 2 of this monster are nefrt can't fight to their full potential.

I mean after Wano there is no other crew able to face them, maybe Black beard crew but even they need to step up.
The world government has the admiral and the gorosei + the new special weapon but can they challenge the straw-hat + allies after Wano?
We are really approching the end of One Piece :kata:
I'm sure the Admirals will be at that level also and some antagonists. I do not think Luffy will be the absolute strongest character at the end. Blackbeard will well require a team effort to be defeated

1) Respecting the authors wishes by correcting the pronouns but not respecting him by literally sharing and talking about spoilers?

2) He clarified, multiple times in fact, that he only has an issue with you editing his writeup and sharing it, which people will then assume that its from Redon. He literally said he doesn't give two shits about the gender. Stop making this about gender LMAO
Hilarious how his post had nothing to do with gender and how it is spiraled into something related to gender.....typical of worst gen....reactionary instead of response......:cantseeme::ihaha:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Good folks - here you go.

Our Lord and Savior himself confirming that now users who actually only summarize redon's illegal summary in their very own words here (while still giving redon credit) get banned for gendering Yamato correctly, respecting Oda's wishes!

Thank's for showing your true colors! When I'm gone, at least everyone knows what to think of you!
:cheers:
Redon's illegal summary huh?

Then why would you correct it in the first place?

You are not very intelligent are you.

Good folks - here you go.

Our Lord and Savior himself confirming that now users who actually only summarize redon's illegal summary in their very own words here (while still giving redon credit) get banned for gendering Yamato correctly, respecting Oda's wishes!

Thank's for showing your true colors! When I'm gone, at least everyone knows what to think of you!
:cheers:
Totalitarianism always shine through people, who think they possess a bit power in a mere forum LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.