Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, do you think that Urouge has some connection with King and that king race had some connection with the skyping people?

I didnt see many discussion about this 2 topics

I don't think we've seen the best of both yet.

In terms of potential, both are going to be part of the very strongest mainly because of their respective stats, lineage and Adcoc usage.

I said it when Yamato was introduced that she is very similar in stats with Zoro and the only difference between them will be Zoro's higher AP. Seems that is being proved right from recent chapters.

So just like Oden was on the same level as Roger, WB and Rayleigh, I think Yamato will also be on the same level as Luffy and Zoro even at EOS. The margins will be minimal at best.
Off topic . join to battle between redon and his army vs dirtylarry

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
When you post summaries on a public forum (spoilers that really go against the official release anyway), you can throw a tantrum all you want: You can't dictate who is allowed to quote or summarize your not-so-legal summary.

You're basically only a thief complaining about another thief appearing in his area.

Quite ironic.
If you want to consume it, you have to respect it. Basic manners. He provides it. If you don’t like it, don’t consume it. But your political agenda and behavior is a disturbance.

And it’s enough, Nat already told to stop it here.

If you again change the summary to make it fit your agenda, you get banned. That’s it.

In which order the first 3:
Luffy Zoro Yamato or
Yamato Luffy Zoro or
Zoro Luffy Yamato or
Luffy Yamato Zoro or
Yamato Zoro Luffy?

Based of what we saw until now :kata:

I go for the Luffy > Zoro=Yamato.
In the order I presented.
I think it will be Luffy >/= Zoro > Yamato (High diff upwards for Zoro and Luffy vs Yamato and Extreme diff upwards for Luffy vs Zoro). This is based on the climax of this arc ...what I think will happen. So it might change if the ending is different from what I assume

S

Sasaki Kojirō

If you want to consume it, you have to respect it. Basic manners. He provides it. If you don’t like it, don’t consume it. But your political agenda and behavior is a disturbance.

And it’s enough, Nat already told to stop it here.

If you again change the summary to make it fit your agenda, you get banned. That’s it.
Lol, where is the freedom of expression LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:suresure::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.