Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you post summaries on a public forum (spoilers that really go against the official release anyway), you can throw a tantrum all you want: You can't dictate who is allowed to quote or summarize your not-so-legal summary.

You're basically only a thief complaining about another thief appearing in his area.

Quite ironic.
What's ironic is you are only here because of that.

Nobody is talking about the "morality" of the situation lol

great; people that dont want to see it ?

dont read redon's spoilers
you arent being forced mate ........

yamato is a she by canon
redon insist its a he
so if you think redon is posting wrong info
post your own info in your own words and dont say its by or directly from "redon"
I really dont think you are understanding me . i dont care about whatever fucking agenda anyone thinks is being pushed. you want to say this is directly from redon
post exactly what he says.
That is the case, believe what you want, can you promise to do the same what Redon do for years for the one piece community? He not get any money with sharing his own experince, can you promise to give the same info week for week as he did, because right now you guys want to change his own words, want to force him to call Yamato a she when even Oda and his stuff fail hard to make it clear, why we didn´t had such a problem with Kiku or Mr.2 or other characters? Since from the begin it was clear. Redon has not his own agenda, he not force you to switch Yamato into he, your whole point is baseless, you guys wanna try to force him to say something different, let him share his own opinion. If you a are provider and can leak stuff, post your own spoiler and write like you feel about Yamato.
Did I agree with the Yamato he stuff? No, I write already in dirtylarry post that I hate on my own the twitter and other forums where people try to use their own agenda and forcing/blaming Oda for calling Yamato a she in the vivrecard/short video about her beeing together with all womens. For me it is clear that she is a she, since she never want to be a men, she want to be Oden and her start the different, but it is my opinion and I don´t need to force someone who in first place don´t wanna argue with that point, don´t wanna have a debate.

What do you even mean "naturally" trans?

Your example doesn't really mean anything because trans people don't just change overnight, you're basically trying to reduce people's life decisions to a political whim.
A lot of life decisions are reduced due to various reasons, like you cant meet the president, you cant travel without visa, you cant make a call if you dont have balance, you cant pick up something from store if you dont have money to buy, sun cant appear in night. So, yeah, it is one of those things. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.