Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
now you are taking the moral stance.......
stop coming to the spoiler discussion thread
wait for sunday .

we shouldnt be part of this
well
starting with you.

stop being a part of this.
i am part of this bec of a admin involved to shit and gave me a reason for fun.. i like chaos and nobody can stop me as long as i say truth and stay in rules.. they can just mumble about off topic .. nothing more.. i dont give a shit about redon or larry or thread

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Then let KNOWN users like @KINGKONGGUN15 and @Bango🍅 and others (such as @PuckTheGreat and other translators) have access because they reliably post pics, imgur links and update spoilers via translations.

The list can be 10-20 people who actually are useful in that thread. It shouldn't be open to 2000 people on a weekly basis.
Yes.
But what if all these users mysteriously disappear overnight?

what redon does is illegal stuff.. admins and mods should not be part of this shit .. redon steals and writes as he want ,than someone steals from him and writes as he want .. Lets see if any admin or mod say that they support illegal stuff openly than we cant reach to another level
Nobody is arguing morals here. We all, including you, indulge in this activity. A known provider of over 10 years decided to socialize and interact with users here.

Redon asked to not be misquoted. Mods asked for the same thing. Certain users are not respecting that. That is it. WG owners and mods can do whatever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.