Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God forbid a MYTHICAL Zoan has special abilities, right? Have you not seen what Kaido can do? Please tell me you'll complain just as much about him too then? What she can do is similar to Amaterasu from Okami and certain aspects from mythology.

Such an extreme overreaction, so ridiculous! Y'all love clutching at straws more than Hawkins does! Any excuse to hate and downplay her right? Including extreme exaggerations and unlikely to impossible scenarios? Granted I hate her Oden obsession though, but that's on Oda not her too. If she "was real" then she would be more responsible/accountable for that behaviour naturally.

I can't believe people are still arguing so much about her gender on here, have y'all really got nothing better to do with your lives? Who needs to go to Twitter or Tumblr when all that toxicity, politics, nit picking is being replicated/brought over to here? But then again, I wouldn't recommend anyone to go either of those sites, especially Twitter.

:milaugh::crazwhat::nicagesmile::saitahu:
People really hate that she’s stronger than zoro and Sanji. Not realizing that both of them will surpass her this arc.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
What he did ? he is not mod no ?
no he's not it's a really long story, dirtylarry posted redon's full summary in here. And changed yamato's pronouns from male to female then creditted redon for it even though in his summary yamato is called with male pronouns.
Drama ensues, now they're thinking of changing the way we see spoilers in the whole forum only for a few chosen ones.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Worstgen is a right-wing forum.
:laughmoji:
Zoro = Right Wing of Luffy?

This forum = Right Wing and Zoro biased apparently?

Therefore Zoro is right wing? Is he gonna start calling out "Sanji Justice Warriors"? Wait, "Justice Warriors"? Ironically that sounds like the Marines, the exact enemy/opposite of Germa, LMAO!

My head hurts now.

So who is the Alex Jones of this forum?

(I shouldn't encourage these political discussions but I had to try and satirise this)

:nicagesmile::cantseeme::saden::crazwhat::mihanha:

Status
Not open for further replies.