Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom and Kaido used Hakai against all the supernovas and some think Zoro wasn't targeted. That attack targeted all five of them yet Zoro alone was able to temporary block it and then tank.

Zoro then went on best Kaido in a 1v1 fight and scar him while severely injured and in poor condition. I wonder if the people who think Yamato is stronger than Zoro believe she could do the same if she was in that same condition?

People need to stop using the "Zoro only scarred Kaido because he uses blades and cutting attack" excuse. It doesn't work because other swordsman have cut Kaido and they didn't leave scars. Zoro and Oden are the only two characters throughout the entire manga to scar Kaido.

Yamato have shown some impression feet this chapter but all it really did was make Zoro look even more impressive. Zoro's dragon twister countered Kadio's twister, cut his scales and cause internal and external damage.

It sucks that the manga had to weaken Zoro so he wouldn't be able to Kaido in a lengthy 1v1 battle. But it makes scenes. Zoro would have looked too strong and impressive. He would have taken away some of Kaido's hype

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy fought Kaido one v one while everyone was up there, you think Zoro just chose not to try again?
Luffy fought Kaido 1v1 after the rest of the supernova got put down. They didnt just straight up leave Luffy to 1v1 Kaido.

Cmon. Zoro didn’t one v one Kaido because he currently can’t. No one but Luffy and Yamato currently can because of their Conquerors coating
What? Zoro didnt 1v1 Kaido because the author chose not to have him 1v1 Kaido. Everything else is irrelevant.

I already decided to not follow early spoilers. Now redon being so progressive with his pronouns, making the full summery cringy as hell. Guess I have to check raws directly on thursday now. It's same as not following any spoilers. I don't know any japanese. Friday chapter ftw.

I am almost there. Will be forced to switch to viz chapters at some point cuz some progressive dude at TCB being stingy about some thing.

:josad:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Which is the real one?
the one on the right is the real one it was fixed in volume 100

so sanji kicked queen once which made him spun around multiply times instead of keep pushing

:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

I can't read japanese. Which one is the original and which one is the edited?
left is before right is after

Yeah she is biologically female...but Kaido also call yamato as him...again let fans decide to call yamato whatever they want...And please dont harrast spoilers provider for this trivial shit or else we are not gonna get spoilers anymore
Exactly. It's not as if Yamato isn't called the son of Kaido in the story, or Young Master Yamato

Status
Not open for further replies.