Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

as someone who has been dealing with depression and suicidal ideation for the past 10 years (never tried it tho, i don't think i ever will), that's not glorification at all and i see no problem with that, it's pretty funny
So you see that your outlook on life is a result of depression. That's good I guess.

Remember we had this discussion about jobs and work some time ago?
I hope things will get better for you. Also about your mental health I mean.
It pains me to know people are suffering too much in their everyday lifes.

As someone who has been dealing with extreme chronic pain for almost 10 years I have considered ending it too, some years ago.
After thinkng about it for a very, very long time and playing with the thought of suicide as a possible solution, I decided against ending my life. I have made th decision, that I will definitely never do this, no matter how bad the pain or any other things in life might get.

Even with my f..ed up body I can still do things, enjoy things. Even I can still live my life.

What bothers me about people posting suicide memes for something such as spoilers for a cartoon, is that some don't seem to realize what ACTUAL reasons for suicide someone might have.
Yes , society should talk about the problem of suicide. But making these kind of jokes is just thoughtless imo.

It's easy to kill yourself. It's not easy to endure and wait until your natural end comes.
Personally, I made the decision to wait until my natural end.
I hope many more people can make this decision for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.