Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be one crazy power up because Yamato beats Sanji in EVERY single stat.
Its hard to see that happening I agree. He must achieve not only CoC but also advanced CoC to do that plus his lunarian genes activating and stuff.
Post automatically merged:

Rip Kidd, it was nice knowing you if law isnt there to teleport his ass away :ihaha:

Peak Garp>Kaido
And Luffy has more potential than Garp, freakish with VoAT inserting his thoughts into the minds of non users, internal destruction ryuo (Yamato would have died in chains without Luffy), only man on the island with fully fledged future sight, more base strength growth potential, indominable will etc.
Not comparable to anyone in terms of potential.
peak gap > Kaido? Idk about that...... I think this new generation of yonko is a bit stronger than the last. wasn't it stated Kaido was stronger than Whitebeard in the Ace Novel?

I agree on Kidd vs Big mom, but when will he face Kaido again? Kaido is busy with luffy, yamato, momo and possibly zoro soon.
After Luffy, Yamato, and Momo lose Kaido will say, “Worororo! I need to find stronger opponents.” Then he’ll go find Kidd and the 2 v 1 will begin with the fate of Wano on the line. The 3 of their conquerers haki will knock Law out. :cheers:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
After Luffy, Yamato, and Momo lose Kaido will say, “Worororo! I need to find stronger opponents.” Then he’ll go find Kidd and the 2 v 1 will begin with the fate of Wano on the line. The 3 of their conquerers haki will knock Law out. :cheers:
Sanji will become a Mythical Firebird so I can believe you:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.