Future Events Yamato’s chances of joining dictated by her power level

How does Yamato being the defacto second strongest on the crew affect her chances of joining?

• Increases her chances

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Doesn’t affect because Oda doesn’t care about power levels

Votes: 84 67.2%
  • Decreases her chances

Votes: 32 25.6%

• Total voters
Yes, I will admit, Yamato has better feats than Zoro. And if Zoro’s last fight this arc is an EXTREME diff against King, he will NOT have better feats than her this entire arc since YC1s ain’t got shit on what Yamato was doing on the roof.

So, if Yamato joins with this scaling, she will be the Second strongest person on the crew. And Oda will have to carry this dynamic into the next arc and possibly the end of the story since Yamato’s goal is to be like Oden and Oden is stated to “have become several times stronger” from his journey so Yamato will get stronger as the story progresses.

I want to have a DEDICATED thread on this one topic. How does this affect Yamato’s chances of Joining the crew. The very likely possibility that she will be the undeniable second strongest even down to her Vivre card will say this undoubtedly, “The Second strongest member of the Strawhat pirates”. She will fight the second strongest of the next arc while Zoro fights the third and so on and so forth until EoS.

Last edited:
If she doesn't progress, then Zoro and Sanji will get over her in EoS when they face an admiral.

But again, if she stops progressing... Because her potential is to be Kaido level. And I doubt that Zoro and Sanji will break through the barrier of the strongest creature in the world lvl

If she comes in, she's going to mess up the crew's entire power dynamics.

If she doesn't progress, then Zoro and Sanji will overtake her in EoS when they face an admiral.

But again, if she stops progressing... Because her potential is to be Kaido level. And I doubt that Zoro and Sanji will break through the barrier of the strongest creature in the world lvl

By EoS Zoro will have surpassed Kaido. If he is able to damage Kaido in wano there is no doubt that he will surpass him. He will without a doubt play on the top top tier just as kaido does. But imo he will be above him.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If she doesn't progress, then Zoro and Sanji will get over her in EoS when they face an admiral.

It would be weird if a 28 year old stops growing in strength, Yamato's definitely going to keep on getting stronger(Don't think she'll reach Kaido level tho). Despite that, I 100% believe that both Zoro and Sanji will be above Yamato by EOS.

I can see them both surpassing her by the BBPs arc infact.

Last edited:
Oda doesn't care about powerlvls as much as we do.So it doesn't affect her chances of joining because Oda hinted far too much for her to not join the S.hs.

It gonna be like this imho.
Luffy - Captain aka Yonko

New - Monster Commanders
Yamato
Zoro
Sanji
Jimbei

Adult trio
Robin
Franky
Brook

Coward trio
Chopper
Nami
Usopp

If she joins , she won't be below them
Oden wasn't below ray when he joined Rogee nor rakuryo when he joined WB

She's too strong and her potential is higher than Zoro and Sanji who will never be equal to Yonko

She's not joining . For Zoro and sanji to be equal to her, they need at least to mid diff YCs which won't happen