Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro>yamato in ap and thats it

Shes better everywhere

Atm shes stronger and theres nothing wrong with that
1. AP carries a lot in stats.
2. Zoro is stronger than her. She can't even stop Vajra Arrow.
3. Zoro has much better speed feats.
4. Zoro actually consistently overpowered Kaido.
5. Zoro was extremely nerfed, and out performed Oden.
6. Yamato is not even Oden level.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

We'll have to add Yamato to this list. She tried to cut Kaido.:goyea:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
1. AP carries a lot in stats.
2. Zoro is stronger than her. She can't even stop Vajra Arrow.
3. Zoro has much better speed feats.
4. Zoro actually consistently overpowered Kaido.
5. Zoro was extremely nerfed, and out performed Oden.
6. Yamato is not even Oden level.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

We'll have to add Yamato to this list. She tried to cut Kaido.:goyea:
That retard Lice betrayed us. He lost to sideboobs like Linera.

Yamato does not just have AP less than Zoro.

Yamato's AP isn't in same ballpark as Zoro. So far her strongest attack made Kaido bleed a little bit from head on direct hit.

Zoro's general attack speed in obviously higher; though you can say Yamato's blitz speed in TB is greater but that's that.

Everything else from CQC to endurance to haki feats fall to Zoro... Like the only thing Yamato had going for her was that she matched Kaido's TB last chapter, but this chapter it turns out they hit each other, not slammed their weapons together and stalemated.

The m3 are even younger and have much higher growth rate and potential this was my response to pg 13 claim she has same potential as Luffy which couldn't be further from the truth. Also never claimed she was old we do have people like jimbei robin franky in the crew after all
don't worry she's not joining anyways so growth rate won't matter.

Yamato does not just have AP less than Zoro.

Yamato's AP isn't in same ballpark as Zoro. So far her strongest attack made Kaido bleed a little bit from head on direct hit.

Zoro's general attack speed in obviously higher; though you can say Yamato's blitz speed in TB is greater but that's that.

Everything else from CQC to endurance to haki feats fall to Zoro... Like the only thing Yamato had going for her was that she matched Kaido's TB last chapter, but this chapter it turns out they hit each other, not slammed their weapons together and stalemated.
I mean she tries to cut Kaido this chapter, and it does nothing really.

Besides just look at this:

Yamato TB + Protection vs Kaido TB = Yamato draws a drop of blood, but Kaido completely destroys her protection.

Zoro Twister vs Kaido Twisters = Zoro decimates all of Kaido's twisters, saves the allies and his captain, and complete cuts Kaido's scales deep enough to draw good amount of blood, and make Kaido cough blood.

Tf? Is me and Alpha the only two living souls here?, man, this thread is dead as fuck!, The hell is it still doing up? Damn mods being quacks again:whitepress:

I have im afraid... The one who posted that called me a hater/ homophobic etc for reacting the same way to it. :josad:
What a quack, that shit is cursed no matter how you look at it, homophobe or not...hah "homophobe" wow, so advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.