Break Week .

Momo dragon, luffy, yamato vs kaidou. Ykk, lkk, MKK. While zkk stuck with King

Yamato fighting on par with kaidou for a long while, unlike Zoro that lasted 1 second 1vs1 with kaidou and She will join SHs.

And before some dude Tells yamato is also >>> sanji in strength. I am willing to accept that becaus sanji is not based solely on his strength Like Zoro, but You willing to accept Zoro as number 3 at the only thing he is good at, strength?
:cr7:

Yamato fighting on par with kaidou for a long while, unlike Zoro that lasted 1 second 1vs1 with kaidou and She will join SHs.

And before some dude Tells yamato is also >>> sanji in strength. I am willing to accept that becaus sanji is not based solely on his strength Like Zoro, but You willing to accept Zoro as number 3 at the only thing he is good at, strength?
Oh so The monster trio will be Luffy Yamato and Zoro. Sanji will be cook with the rest of the crew then.

This is your conclusion after the last 25 chapters let alone the series? Bless You

It's funny how you still can't accept reality.

Post all the facts. Post the fact Zoro bested Kaido and the only reason he could not continue their battle was because of his condition that Kaido and Big Mom put him in. Yamato doesn't have 20 to 3p broken bones.

Zoro is fighting King who must be defeated for them to win.

The chapter states there can't be 2 dragons mean 1 has to die. Zoro the one who will be able to kill Kaido. Yamato still caused Kaido less damage than Zoro.

Keep creating these types of threads. You are just setting yourself up for failure.

Kaido will not die.
According to Oda Luffy doesnt kill his opponents, he beats his enemies by destroying their dreams. Kaido's dream is death, so he will not die.
Zoro doesnt kill his opponents on screen at least, as well. Yes he might have killed someone on a databook or whatever, but on screen he hasnt killed anyone.
Yamato and Momo will not kill anyone as well.
Oda holds his protagonists to a moral standard. Whoever thinks Luffy or Zoro will kill Kaido doesnt understand the story.
CP0 will use some super ultra high tech chains made by Vegapunk and throw Kaido next to Doffy's cell.

Kaido will not die.
According to Oda Luffy doesnt kill his opponents, he beats his enemies by destroying their dreams. Kaido's dream is death, so he will not die.
Zoro doesnt kill his opponents on screen at least, as well. Yes he might have killed someone on a databook or whatever, but on screen he hasnt killed anyone.
Yamato and Momo will not kill anyone as well.
Oda holds his protagonists to a moral standard. Whoever thinks Luffy or Zoro will kill Kaido doesnt understand the story.
CP0 will use some super ultra high tech chains made by Vegapunk and throw Kaido next to Doffy's cell.
Thats where Zoro comes in handy, he does kill.

:milaugh::milaugh:
I'll post all the zkk hints/foreshadowing we got from these past few weeks as soon as I can.

edit:

Also confirms Kaido is the dragon, not King or any other dragon-dragon fruit users

Whine all you want ZKK is happening

And Yamato>Zoro cause she knocked Kaido down? What? It has only be done by her? What about Luffy? Kid? Scabbards? Lol.

But do you know what Zoro did? He scarred Kaido something only Oden has done so far.

:milaugh: @stealthblack
BUT "YAMATO>ZORO" RIGHT? :milaugh:
Lmao BODIED. You didn’t have to go that far tho, this ape can’t read shit

Lanji stans ignore the fact that ZORO WAS NOT DEFEATED BY KAIDO , but by BOTH Kaido AND Big mom, hell even Prime whitebeard would loose to Kaido and Big mom
it was 5 vs 2 and there is no rule about who cant attack who lol. so him defeated by the duo is not suprised. at least we know among 7 on rooftop, only one ends up become mummy and drunk elixir or senju bean of one piece lol

And what will you do when ZKK happens? If it doesn't happen I won't believe in foreshadowings anymore, but what will you do if it does happen? :choppawhat:
What Will we do?
When Zoro Will kill Kaido and Kaido Will have 1% of strength at the end of the saga, like when Teach killed WB when WB had 1% of strength cause he was half dead?
It Will be a epic splash page and nothing more. It won't be important in OP-verse.