rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
then what does 20. December means? it is just a death date that was written down.
i can only laugh how some fans always change their theories everytime something new happens . first it was Zoro killing Kaido in chapter 944 now it is Kaidos Vivre card number. and at the time Oda drew the chapter 784 the vivre cards were not even planned yet. also Oda had no idea about publishing them.
No people previously thought that Zoro would die on that chapter, but it didn't happen. Now we have a much better context with kaidos vivre card number. 20. December could mean the date on which kaido gets defeated and dies or it could mean nothing in context with the foreshadowing, since its on a different grave stone.

H

humanbeing

No people previously thought that Zoro would die on that chapter, but it didn't happen. Now we have a much better context with kaidos vivre card number. 20. December could mean the date on which kaido gets defeated and dies or it could mean nothing in context with the foreshadowing
there is no better context it is just grabbing a straw to aid your theory of ZKK.

In a chapter with awesome double spreads and classic One Piece humor that we all know and love, leave it to a bunch of miserable souls to nitpick Luffy's last line about becoming the Pirate King as if that is some big deal that could ruin the chapter or something. It's literally just one line. My guy picks up the phone by saying how he's gonna become the pirate king, and you somehow managed to get triggered by him saying it again. Wtf?

H

humanbeing

You're straight up deniyal at this point. Wait and see if this happens. And I am 100% it will.
hehe i am not in denial. i know that Luffy is the one who will defeat Kaido and that Zoro is not gonna have a better feat than the main character. and even Zoro already restricted by being given a drug with side effects that will sure happen.

hehe i am not in denial. i know that Luffy is the one who will defeat Kaido and that Zoro is not gonna have a better feat than the main character. and even Zoro already restricted by being given a drug with side effects that will sure happen.
So what? the side effects doesn't double the damage, only the pain. And Zoros endurance is good enough to bear it. Believe me, if it was only a normal theroy I would be doubtful just like you, but it's a foreshadowing instead. Even zoros vivre card hints that he will end up killing kaido.

H

humanbeing

So what? the side effects doesn't double the damage, only the pain. And Zoros endurance is good enough to bear it. Believe me, if it was only a normal theroy I would be doubtful just like you, but it's a foreshadowing instead. Even zoros vivre card hints that he will end up killing kaido.
i am more realistic but still it is getting annoying to discuss the same again and again. let us just wait and see what will happen.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

Isnt that mean bigmeme not even Trying

luffy+Yamato Combined attack didnt do A fuck let alone Even touch halfdead zoro who made kaido trembling and HUF HUF by a Oneshot :gokulaugh:

Cope hard mf Zoro neg diff Yamato-kun
Halfdead Zoro one shot
Luffy made Kaido dodge in base and huff huff. Now what??
You are acting like Kaido still ain't wrecking shit even after Zoro cut him. The way you are hyping the cut, you woulda thought Zoro slowed him down or something:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.