rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing the damage they each deal to Kaido is pointless right now anyways because none of them actually did jack to threaten Kaido's life or even weaken his power. It is stupid to try to compare them in the first place because the nature of Slashing wounds and blunt damage is entirely different.

Zoro's Asura attack was impressive for sure, and very flashy too because it broke Kaido's skin and showed blood spilling with Kaido's commentary that it would leave a scar on him.

But Luffy's and Yamato's attack are BLUNT damage for fuck's sake, no matter how damaging those attacks are they will never show up the same way as swordwounds aka scars or anything. Blunt attacks don't leave scars for one thing, but that doesn't mean that they deal any less damage on Kaido. In fact the greatest indicator is how Kaido spits blood or even bleed when he receives such attacks. If anything blunt attacks possibly deal even higher internal damage than slicing attacks and can do stuff like shattering skulls and ribs.

Stop comparing blunt hits and sword slashing attacks, it is like comparing Apples and Oranges if anything and I am tired to see a great chapter's discussion ALWAYS reduced to just trying to compare the power levels between Zoro and Yamato and sometimes even Luffy.
Grow up.

Where the FK luffy made Kaido HUFF :milaugh: fk off bruh Not even G4 Best attack + Yamato combined shot able to do that like Halfdead Zoro did
Post automatically merged:

This Chapter literally Huge L for condom boys and Yamato boys

There Combined Attack didnt do a scratch lol

Halfdead Zoro AP >>> G4 Best attack + Yamato combined

Retardeds got Triggered now in Damage controll now tried to argue with me lmao
Yall want a punch and a club to scar kaido:whitepress: the level of insecurity here

isnt thaat mean Zoros COC >>> Yamato + Luffy combined Coc?? lmaoo

no need scar he is not strong enough to do that by the way , it didnt even made HUF HUF lmao
Wrong slashing wounds and blunt damage attacks just leave different wounds on the enemy. Slashing attacks scar, blunt attacks don't. But that doesn't mean that slashing attacks always deal more damage just because they are Flashier.

It is that simple.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Where the FK luffy made Kaido HUFF :milaugh: fk off bruh Not even G4 Best attack + Yamato combined shot able to do that like Halfdead Zoro did

This Chapter literally Huge L for condom boys and Yamato boys

There Combined Attack didnt do a scratch lol

Halfdead Zoro AP >>> G4 Best attack + Yamato combined

Retardeds got Triggered now in Damage controll now tried to argue with me lmao
"G4's best attack" Jet Culverin is G4's best attack:crazwhat::crazwhat:
L for Yamato even though she never got her bones broken:crazwhat:
Showed him the panel of Luffy making Kaido huff and yet he is still in denial :crazwhat::crazwhat:

Lol kaido aint a normal human who gets bruises Kaido regenerates
:josad: you keep bragging about zoro scarring kaido when you know he uses a sword

It didnt leave a scar lmaoo it does Require High level Color of Supreme king that Yamato + Luffy combined dont posses lol

Showed him the panel of Luffy making Kaido huff and yet he is still in denial :crazwhat::crazwhat:
You never showed that panel lmaoo

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Her bones aren't broken cause she didn't face a double yonko attack. If she did she wouldn't have broken bones. She'd be dead.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Let me Remind condom boys who tagged me

Halfdead Zoro with broken bones >>> G4 Best shot with AdvCOC + Yamato named Attack
Now let me remind you that Kaido still hasn't slowed down after getting tagged by Zoro:josad:
You really thought you did something :milaugh::milaugh:
Atleast Let Luffy land his biggest hit like Zoro did before you start bragging:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.