rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny right? How someone fainted for weaker attack can take Hakai for moment and how someone was able to struggle with beetle gifters and Appo, was able to scratch Kaidou. Kaidou and Bigmom were disrespected the moment Zoro was able to do work after Hakai. What is there more to disrespect more now.
I agree, the powerscalling has been pretty bad in onigashima.
Technically Zoro shouldn't survive hakai, because people have been knocked out for far less damage. And because everything zoro did after it was rendered basically useless when law decided to cower like a wimp (he shouldn't be on the rooftop if he wasn't ready to put his life on the line ffs).
Also asura was very overwhelming even for me who's a zoro fan, the only hype i got from it is the confirmation of zoro's CoC.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

yeah Oda is absolutely embarrassing Kaido‘s Attacking Power... The unfortunate destiny, that Kaido is an Antagonist otherwise Oda would make Kaido‘s AP into the asspulls, Oda dows when Kaido is getting attacked..
Apparently kaido made Yamato regress to his human form after the beating.

And see how far away kaido is from her after we return to the fight at the top.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I was kinda hoping they'd include all the Admirals after including all the original Warlords and the Emperors, but the Marine representation is still strong.

Smoker and Tashigi side by side as always.
Garp and his Student Coby ready for action.
Kuzan "ex" Marine, keeping it covert.

That's not even including Corazon and Drake who are part of the other sections.

Shanks surrounded by World Government affiliates is very suspicious.
Yeah I do think Shank's ties to the WG run a lot deeper than what is being presented.

At least it's been established that kaido is getting bit by bit weakend by accumulative damage, so him getting defeated in a fair 1v1 is out of the question now.

Kaido vs yamato is very desrespectful to kaido's strength, we saw what yamato is capable of, as she was obviously struggling against sasaki's armored squad getting exhausted and wounded and her AP wasn't even enough to defeat them, that squad got neg diffed by sasaki later.

Oda is very bad at remaining layal to the powerscalling, so antagonists always end up being unfairly nerfed and disrespected.
You are acting like Luffy hasn't taken damage too.
Let me just throw some example numbers out so I can explain the situation.
Luffy's fighting power at the end of Wano will be 105 to Kaidos 100
Luffy's fighting power going to the top of the roof was 85, and then 92 after learning adv CoC, while in these pre-haki bloom states he took more damage and fatigue from Kaido than he would if they were both to fight again fresh post Luffy learning adv CoC and now learning whatever trump card he will have here.

Cometo think Luffys G4 best shot with Coc + Yamatos coc named attack didnt do a shit

weakened Halfdead Zoro with Broken bones and last remaning strenght oneshot made kaido huff huff and trembling lol

Zoro >>> Luffy as Always

Yamato > Luffy or Luffy > Yamato by the way lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.