Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Queen Emilia's ability was built to counter fake ICs, Andrius' reincarnations and the death miller. Because of the flavor advantage, the manipulation, and role cops that mafia had, they could essentially control information too well. Instead T-pein's one shot and Emilia's role was added to balance this.
there was only 1 IC tho. was there more?
the ability straight up said hey guys rej is mafia come lynch him
that is super tilting if u r rej position

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was basically the only way for Town to find out about you guys faking stuff. It was completely okay to have this in the game. In fact, there should have been more counters.
tpein has a writeup check ability, plus rej could be investigated or scum read
i felt the message gave TOOO MUCH info

maybe do a message that warns people about some fake abilities or writeups
but not say rej is mafia directly
u basically told everyone who the mafia is no?

tpein has a writeup check ability, plus rej could be investigated or scum read
i felt the message gave TOOO MUCH info

maybe do a message that warns people about some fake abilities or writeups
but not say rej is mafia directly
u basically told everyone who the mafia is no?
It was vague enough. All it said was that Jean was seen with the Fatui. Could have also meant Rej targetted a Mafia. It was Emi who correctly deduced the IC was fake. That‘s on her, not the setup.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Venti would have been revealed as an IC had Wris lived longer.

ive seen lots of fake IC's b4, but ive never seen an abilities that goes like "hey guys this player is mafia, lynch his ass!" though
No. Emilia's messages were hints. They were cryptic so that players wouldn't know exactly what it meant.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What Mafia lacked was information. You guys didn‘t make full use of your invest abilities and this way you couldn‘t deal with Cult properly.
i think cult was the last of our problems
we were limited to only 2 abilities per night, so we could mostly only use the day cop

the thing is rej being outed by emilia's ability made it so hard for us to go on the offensive
we had to use the busdrive every night and make sure LM stays alive, so we couldnt use the night cop

little things makes a big difference

and it honestly still didnt matter because we knew conq role but never thought he would have a bulletproof vest from a dead role

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was vague enough. All it said was that Jean was seen with the Fatui. Could have also meant Rej targetted a Mafia. It was Emi who correctly deduced the IC was fake. That‘s on her, not the setup.
jean meeting with fatui in a shady place is not vague

i guess we will never agree, we never rly had on anything in our role PM

lets just agree on one thing, ur hosting style is a weird change of pace for me, but i enjoyed the game

Emil

Certified Memelord
You can‘t blame the hosts for a Townie playing well lmfao.
u know rej was not rly suspected that much AT ALL before emilia revealed that message

its not hard to do the math

that message alone soloed the entire mafia team, and i was so unlucky toward end of the game to salvage it alone

Emil

Certified Memelord
Have you seen Master Jean lately?
No, something the matter?
It‘s strange, but I feel like something is up with her. I saw her talking to some Fatui Agents at very shady places.
Really?
Yes, but don‘t tell anyone.

@Flower @Lindltaylor this is not cryptic
this is telling people that

1. jean is with the fatui
2. jean got culted by fatui
OR
3. jean is somehow helping the fatui, in a shady place

given that we have 4 mafia members out of 25 players, this ability is a game changer for the team because no matter what, rej will be tinfoiled the entire game

and so happens this game his death also lead to LM death sadly, but thats not on the hosts ofc

The thing about Rej that made me pause was... why would an innocent child role reveal themselves so early in the game? The day was almost over and he decided to make that public?

Idk I wouldve kept the reveal for a bit later in case Rej was actually being pushed

Emil

Certified Memelord
The thing about Rej that made me pause was... why would an innocent child role reveal themselves so early in the game? The day was almost over and he decided to make that public?

Idk I wouldve kept the reveal for a bit later in case Rej was actually being pushed
i know the timing was weird, but yea he was never rly pushed until the message which rly sucked

jean meeting with fatui in a shady place is not vague

i guess we will never agree, we never rly had on anything in our role PM

lets just agree on one thing, ur hosting style is a weird change of pace for me, but i enjoyed the game
We had to be a bit more strict this game. But had this been the Code Geass game, for example, I would have given players more freedom with post restrictions. I intend to have more games with a more defined setup, though, which are less bastard.

Emil

Certified Memelord
town didnt rly scum hunt us much early game, as seen by tris lynch

only day 3 when the message came town finally caught eyes on rej, which automatically reflected on LM, and then ofc on me and ali for defending them

Have you seen Master Jean lately?
No, something the matter?
It‘s strange, but I feel like something is up with her. I saw her talking to some Fatui Agents at very shady places.
Really?
Yes, but don‘t tell anyone.

@Flower @Lindltaylor this is not cryptic
this is telling people that

1. jean is with the fatui
2. jean got culted by fatui
OR
3. jean is somehow helping the fatui, in a shady place

given that we have 4 mafia members out of 25 players, this ability is a game changer for the team because no matter what, rej will be tinfoiled the entire game

and so happens this game his death also lead to LM death sadly, but thats not on the hosts ofc
Iirc I said smth along the lines of "maybe Rej did target someone who is a Fatui?" , this was basically also an option

This couldve been p much it but ya the WU check ability kinda pointed at Rej being mafia

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i think cult was the last of our problems
we were limited to only 2 abilities per night, so we could mostly only use the day cop

the thing is rej being outed by emilia's ability made it so hard for us to go on the offensive
we had to use the busdrive every night and make sure LM stays alive, so we couldnt use the night cop

little things makes a big difference

and it honestly still didnt matter because we knew conq role but never thought he would have a bulletproof vest from a dead role
No Conq got the bullet proof vest from Dest before you killed Dest.

Also, we needed to give Emilia that ability. You guys were nerfed to 2 abilities along with elementals because the rest of town could also only use 2 abilities along with elementals. If we let you guys use all your abilities, then town would have been stomped since LM's role alone could role mess up half of town's actions.

Also, with your GF able to freely control players without meeting any conditions was too powerful. If you had scanned Emilia in the beginning, then you would not have had this problem at all. She used the information well, and played very well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
We had to be a bit more strict this game. But had this been the Code Geass game, for example, I would have given players more freedom with post restrictions. I intend to have more games with a more defined setup, though, which are less bastard.
i think most of the nerfs u gave us are justifiable and we can work around them, the problem were things outside our control like an indie role that is rebirthed 3 times, a messager role, and 10+ roleblocks for town

playing this game as mafia was super stressful for some reason. i felt like u and lind were just denying us so much info that shud normally be available for mafia

i do think our threadplay wasnt the best in the early stages, but thats acceptable since we r not town. one of us was active and the rest could chill out no problem.

i dont even mind the post restriction being nerfed or our actions not being refillable, or our rolecop on uwu failing. all of these things were made on the fly and were annoying but werent what broke the game for us. it was mostly the message outing rej

and to make it worst tpein getting guilty on rej is something i didnt know. i thought he checked the writeup

u basically have 2 writeup check ability when mafia doesnt even have a fake writeup ability

Status
Not open for further replies.