Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Is it so hard to admit Emi played that part of her role well? No shame in being outplayed, it happens.
i dont think u understand what im saying lmao

the message itself shud not exist, or shudnt be this obvious

u rly think its ok to have a passive that tells u this player is scum

cmon racthet

yea i would love if town manually checked writeups.

eitherway we only rly had 1 fake IC and 1 guilty frame writeup

tpein ability could help him check the guilty frame so thats good. it makes sense. he has to target the correct writeup to get it. thats balanced

but a passive ability telling u the writeup is fake is basically host gamesolving for the players no?
Ye that's a bit what 'regular mafia' on OJ was with all the TMI write ups iirc.

The ability still had rather vague results so idk ppl could interpret it in all kinds of ways, I wish Rej wouldnt have used IC reveal this early cause that's kinda what gave everything away

Anyway, Andrius had the hardest wincon because he had no defenses himself, and literally couldn‘t even really kill anyone. Aether was bulletproof, so a regular kill wouldn‘t have even worked, there was a chance Diluc was commuted every other night, Venti would have become death immune at some point and one of the only 2 delusion users was also bulletproof.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyway, Andrius had the hardest wincon because he had no defenses himself, and literally couldn‘t even really kill anyone. Aether was bulletproof, so a regular kill wouldn‘t have even worked, there was a chance Diluc was commuted every other night, Venti would have become death immune at some point and one of the only 2 delusion users was also bulletproof.
this wincon is semi impossible if he has 1 life
4 lives basically make it such that he will stay until cycle 5 ATLEAST
by that time surely most of his hit list wud die

i loved that role actually

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Usopp, you realise certain hosts have styles where they will put hints like that into writeups for players to decode, right? Like, that's a thing. This isn't even close to that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ye that's a bit what 'regular mafia' on OJ was with all the TMI write ups iirc.

The ability still had rather vague results so idk ppl could interpret it in all kinds of ways, I wish Rej wouldnt have used IC reveal this early cause that's kinda what gave everything away
well we never knew an ability will reveal all that info about rej lol. cant rly blame him for using it day 2 despite not being optimal i agree

i feel like no matter how vague it is, rej will be forever incriminated by that message because it says whats wrong with jean. that line alone made jean so sus lol, aside from the shady place and talking to fatui, and the dont tell anyone part implying its secret

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
:josad:

u played so fken well its ur fault

u actually scum hunted, before the message

u and TAC were the scariest for sure

everyone scum hunting after the message is playing easy mode compared to u 2 :suresure:
Actually, almost all of town got most of mafia from day 1.

This town was the strongest town roster on WG, and probably the strongest I've seen in quite a while:

Zem, Nat, Fuji, Ratchet, Drago, Emilia, Conq, Wris, Nick, Prof, TAC, Hayumi, UB, Misty, Gram, - From memory, every single one of these players got scum in their first few posts which was before the reveal. Pein with his investigation was hitting the final nail in the coffin.

That's 17 out of the 25 players. It's an insane line up and that's why being scum was more stressful this time. Town was too stacked, not with power roles, but with power players.

u played so fken well its ur fault
:jordamas: great

The respawn is what made that role, it was otherwise soooo difficult

I didn't think it was winnable, dunno how we did it :few:

Emil

Certified Memelord
im fine if it was actually vague, but it rly wasnt and i am not sure why u guys think it was, because no matter how u interpret it, jean is incriminated as part of fatui or culted by fatui

well we never knew an ability will reveal all that info about rej lol. cant rly blame him for using it day 2 despite not being optimal i agree

i feel like no matter how vague it is, rej will be forever incriminated by that message because it says whats wrong with jean. that line alone made jean so sus lol, aside from the shady place and talking to fatui, and the dont tell anyone part implying its secret
If Emilia wouldve died early and Rej used reveal a bit later in the game I think u couldve passed p well, especially if tpein wouldve been gone too

Wouldve been easy fare

Mafia sometimes depends on luck, really

Emil

Certified Memelord
Actually, almost all of town got most of mafia from day 1.

This town was the strongest town roster on WG, and probably the strongest I've seen in quite a while:

Zem, Nat, Fuji, Ratchet, Drago, Emilia, Conq, Wris, Nick, Prof, TAC, Hayumi, UB, Misty, Gram, - From memory, every single one of these players got scum in their first few posts which was before the reveal. Pein with his investigation was hitting the final nail in the coffin.

That's 17 out of the 25 players. It's an insane line up and that's why being scum was more stressful this time. Town was too stacked, not with power roles, but with power players.
yess town was amazing
but a slight scum read on a player is nothing compared to a solid scum read and confident scum lock

we can talk out of a slight scum read easily, because town did scum read lot of other townies as well

i mean tell me lind, why was tris lynched day 2 if town scum read so well??

its becausae we can talk ourself out so long as no result says 100% this player is scum

Zemmi

GodMommie
D1 lynch wasn't bad at all, but if we would have went my way @Ekkologix would have been the lynch. I just didn't feel like pushing it.

I knew there had to be scum between Fuji and Usopp. I believed Fuji's claim, so Usopp was left to be the scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
D1 lynch wasn't bad at all, but if we would have went my way @Ekkologix would have been the lynch. I just didn't feel like pushing it.

I knew there had to be scum between Fuji and Usopp. I believed Fuji's claim, so Usopp was left to be the scum.
scum reading me is fine, but actually lynching me was hard to do with no evidence at the time, else i wudnt be alive till day 9 or 10

thats my whole issue with the hosts

i think town had good reads, but nothing was too incriminating until after day 3 where it was gg

Status
Not open for further replies.