Questions & Mysteries The real Madara showed himself to Kisame?

I think the first encounter of kisame to the mask guy is the real madara, an old one much younger older during the time obito was saved by madara from the boulder.

the real madara showed himself with the mask resembling the mask obito, and all so that when obito was ready to continue his works kisame wont hesitate.

of couse over the time kisame doubts obito from his goofiness maybe or for the fact that they work together for so long.

since kisame saw the real madara, obito doesnt have to worry when he face reveal himself for not being madara. Because like i said kisame already saw the real madara…

what do you guys think?

bruh akatsuki were formerd by Obito
then Obito not young, Madara died while he is still training in the cave

Kisame met obito, not real madara
akaksuki was formed by Madara...

akasuki alwayz existed before even Bobito become evil...

when tobi fight konan he say : I AM MADARA I AM A ONE WHO SPURED YAHIKO FORM AKASUKI...means old madara met yahiko even before Bobito become evil and had secret flashback talk wit him where old madiara tell yahiko to form a organisation asaksuki...

-whenever tobi remove his mask to kisame..kisame always cal him madara not bobito...this is in manga...

u have no manga proof by a way..

akaksuki was formed by Madara...

akasuki alwayz existed before even Bobito become evil...

when tobi fight konan he say : I AM MADARA I AM A ONE WHO SPURED YAHIKO FORM AKASUKI...means old madara met yahiko even before Bobito become evil and had secret flashback talk wit him where old madiara tell yahiko to form a organisation asaksuki...

-whenever tobi remove his mask to kisame..kisame always cal him madara not bobito...this is in manga...

u have no manga proof by a way..
mind to send the manga proofs
also Itachi called obito as Madara by thr way

mind to send the manga proofs
also Itachi called obito as Madara by thr way
Bro i just woke up and i stil feel lazy ass to search for manga evidence..but tis is universal nowleje that tobi showed his real face to kisame and kisame caled him madara...it happned like twice..

on a other hand a burden of evidence falz on u...u said kisame saw Bobito face so plz bring me manga scan proof..

Bro i just woke up and i stil feel lazy ass to search for manga evidence..but tis is universal nowleje that tobi showed his real face to kisame and kisame caled him madara...it happned like twice..

on a other hand a burden of evidence falz on u...u said kisame saw Bobito face so plz bring me manga scan proof..
because madara cant even fucking walk and livied with hashi cells, he died while obito is a kid

then akatsuki were formed by Obito after Yahikos death